I need serious help!!!!!

SHAKA

I have relaxed hair, and wanted to try putting some waves or curls in it I used the John Frieda wave crap that didnt' work then I decided to have twist outs and got some dark and lovely twist butter that made my hair dry and hard and looked okay I guess, I was wondering does anyone have any advice for me, my hair a little above my shoulders, and its not natural it's straight/frizzy/nappy.

you can always try and put some spiral curlers in your hair, or of course use a curling iron. you can try a braid out too to get some waves. for the braid out, wash and deep condition. then leave your hair wrapped in a towel for a while so all the excess water will get soaked up. then detangle your hair (my favorites are l'oreal serum and pantene leave in), then you can add an oil of your choice, i love monoi, carrot, olive or amla oil. then braid your hair and make sure it's 100% dry before taking the braids out. cause if it's only slightly damp it WILL frizz up. you can also put some small rollers in the end of each braid so the ends won't be straight but curled too. i think peachtree
smile.gif
can help you with this one. so good luck,

nay:)

Back