I need y'all to post pics of up-dos for my wedding.

shynessqueen

As some of you know I'm getting married next year.

I'm going to try to grow my hair to MBL for my wedding.

I'm going to wear my hair in a up-do.

I need y'all to post pics of up-dos or post sites where i can veiw them. TIA

neonbright

I don't have any pics of my updo's in the past. In my fokti I have 2 pics of half up and half down do's. But try this site has pleanty of pics.

http://www.universalsalons.com/?ref=15-501.com

Look@ this pic!!!

Last edited:

nomoweavesfome

here are some, as I am looking into the same thing.

the last pic is me with a bun, not necesarily an updo, but I am toying with this as well.

Attachments

• UPDO.jpg
    UPDO.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
  • beyonce wedding bun.jpg
    beyonce wedding bun.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
  • bridalupdo1.jpg
    bridalupdo1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 15
  • side swep bun angle.jpg
    side swep bun angle.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 13

tthreat08

Congrats on your engagement! I'm getting married on New Year's Eve of this year! Well, what kind of look are you going for? What time of year will it be?

I like up-do's that still show some length and not toooo done. Partial upsweeps are nice for weddings. Have you tried looking some of the wedding sites? Like www.theknot.com and the wedding channel? These sites have links for hair and stuff. They won't be specific for black hair, but the styles will still be relevant.

shynessqueen

tthreat08 said:
Congrats on your engagement! I'm getting married on New Year's Eve of this year! Well, what kind of look are you going for? What time of year will it be?

I like up-do's that still show some length and not toooo done. Partial upsweeps are nice for weddings. Have you tried looking some of the wedding sites? Like www.theknot.com and the wedding channel? These sites have links for hair and stuff. They won't be specific for black hair, but the styles will still be relevant.

i just signed up to that site. My eyes are hurting from looking at ALL the wedding gowns they have on there.

tthreat08

shynessqueen said:
i just signed up to that site. My eyes are hurting from looking at ALL the wedding gowns they have on there.

It's a lot of information huh? What I like about it is that it helps you with your budget, it tracks your "to do" items, sends you email reminders of what you still need to do, and vendors mail you stuff for services you may need....photograohy, videography, DJ, etc.

Happy Planning!