Prayers Requested

kbragg

Hey ladies, I'd love and appreciate your prayers for me in a job I have applied for. While the Lord has already blessed me with a great flexible job, things have been a bit unstable lately and since it's 100% phone work, it's become increasingly difficult for me to get hours between my son's growing needs and the first trimester blahs and will become even more challenging with a new baby.

So I ask that you all pray with me and believe God for this great opportunity for me. It would be an amazing blessing for our family right now.:pray:

Guitarhero

Could I pray that God will allow you to rest and take care of the children and bless your husband to take care of the financials? I also will pray that you all are blessed with a larger home. You've been such an inspiration to me.

Day Dreamer

Kbragg, I will be praying for you. I do not want to hijack your thread but I am in need if prayer also. I need your prayers to help me get into school for dental hygiene. This will be a two year degree for me and if I get this career, I will be able to really get my life started in terms of a house and stability. Thanks.

Prudent1

Could I pray that God will allow you to rest and take care of the children and bless your husband to take care of the financials? I also will pray that you all are blessed with a larger home. You've been such an inspiration to me.

Praying for God's perfect will to be done in both of your lives whatever that looks like for you. All the while knowing that every good and perfect gift comes from him, no good thing will he withhold from you, and in him is only good.