"I Need..."

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Whatever it is... God has it and whatever God has, His answer to you is 'Yes', it is yours.

Be it Love,

Be it Healing,

Be it Peace,

Be it Finances,

Be it Understanding,

Be it Forgiveness,

Be it Shelter

Be it Protection,

Be it 'Just being Heard' or,

Be it 'Silence' (just getting 'away')

Be it Wisdom,

Be it "Answers',

Be it Favor,

Be it 'Knowing'

Be it Anything...

Whatever it is you 'need', it's no longer a need, it is now "Here".

All for you, All in God, for always, it is 'Here' in Him. :Rose:

I've never seen the Righteous forsaken... :flowers:

Chrissy811

Amen Shimmie and I just wanted to add one of my favorite scriptures to this

2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God.

Shimmie

Staff member
Amen Shimmie and I just wanted to add one of my favorite scriptures to this

2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God.

What a beautiful addition, both the Word of God.......and you, Mrs. Jones. Thank you so much for adding this. :kiss:

Everything -- Everyone you touch in life, you make complete. Don't ever feel you've been inadequate, neither here nor there nor anywhere. :Rose:

Last edited:

joy2day

Thanks for this Shimmie. Lord knows, I receive it this AM. I need a home, really really bad. For what I pay in rent, I should own a home.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you Shimmie for posting this! I needed to be reminded of this at this time in my life.
So did I, Sweet Lady... so did I.

God bless you and know that all of your needs are met, far beyond the measure you've desired them to be.

Yes, far beyond, especially in love.. :love2:

HERMOM

SHIMMIE ONCE AGAIN GOD IS TELLING MY BUSINESS TO MY SISTERS IN CHRIST - TODAY I AM JUST TIRED - OF EVERYTHING AND OF NOTHING. JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS- THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT

Shimmie

Staff member
SHIMMIE ONCE AGAIN GOD IS TELLING MY BUSINESS TO MY SISTERS IN CHRIST - TODAY I AM JUST TIRED - OF EVERYTHING AND OF NOTHING. JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS- THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT

Sweetheart, :flowers:

I too have "BTDTHE" -

Now what on God's green earth, am I talking about. :lol:

Been There
Done That
Had Enough

:thud:

However, But God! OOOH! But God! Cause He's been there too. He went there ahead of us upon the Cross. And He 'nailed' it and covered it all with His precious Blood; His Blood flowing through and from His veins, to cover each and all that remains, that brought us to 'just plain tired.'

Oh what joy! What joy it is to know that we have a God who has been there ahead of 'us' all, and for us, 'all.' Our Jesus, for He took and paid the price for our Peace. He took the punishment for it. He was chastised for our sorrows; for the chastisement of our peace was upon Him.

Mercy, Mercy Me and all from our Lord God, He...Jesus!

You know what Darlin'? You may be 'HERMOM' but He is our Dad! And how we praise Him.

Chile, I know what it feels like to have had enough and being just plain tired of junk and foolishness!

I'm so tired, that I don't even have the energy to get mad anymore. :lachen: And that's no fun. Gotta blame somebody for this. :lol:

Yet Jesus took even that away, the agony of frustrations; for He knows our frame; our limitations, our weaknesses, and even more, our cries. Each tear has a 'print' of its own.

Like snowflakes, no two tears are alike and therefore, God knows how to distinguish which tears not only belong to whom but also the hurt each tear is beset upon.

I think for the 'moment' I'm going to 'enjoy' being 'fed up', because in turn, our Father in Heaven has a sweet promise to cover it.

We are now at sweet peace, in our Father's loving arms. :sleep2:

HERMOM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MINISTRY SHIMMIE AND THANK GOD BEING MY GOD - MOVE OVER I AM COMING IN TO CUDDLE TOO.

Shimmie

Staff member
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MINISTRY SHIMMIE AND THANK GOD BEING MY GOD - MOVE OVER I AM COMING IN TO CUDDLE TOO.

:amen:

He has a 'snuggy' blanket for all of us.

Mink ones even... :sleep2:

Attachments

• Peace and Quiet Fur Blankie.jpg
    Peace and Quiet Fur Blankie.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Peace and Quiet Fur Blankie 2.jpg
    Peace and Quiet Fur Blankie 2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
  • Peace and Quiet Fur Blankie 3.jpg
    Peace and Quiet Fur Blankie 3.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Relentless

Reinventing
Thank You Shimmie. I purposely came to this forum to find some type of encouragement on how to not be discouraged and moved by circumstances. Your words encouraged me.

I really, really needed to hear this. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank You Shimmie. I purposely came to this forum to find some type of encouragement on how to not be discouraged and moved by circumstances. Your words encouraged me.

I really, really needed to hear this. :yep:

:grouphug2: It is well, Precious One. It is well. Beyond words and the limits of our human understanding, it is surely well. Jesus says it is.

He went to the Cross knowing, that it was well. The nails weren't sharp enough to pierce what God our Father promised Him. God promised it is well. So it was and so it is with you.... 'Well'. :Rose:

WAVES4DAYS

Whatever it is... God has it and whatever God has, His answer to you is 'Yes', it is yours.

Be it Love,

Be it Healing,

Be it Peace,

Be it Finances,

Be it Understanding,

Be it Forgiveness,

Be it Shelter

Be it Protection,

Be it 'Just being Heard' or,

Be it 'Silence' (just getting 'away')

Be it Wisdom,

Be it "Answers',

Be it Favor,

Be it 'Knowing'

Be it Anything...

Whatever it is you 'need', it's no longer a need, it is now "Here".

All for you, All in God, for always, it is 'Here' in Him. :Rose:

I've never seen the Righteous forsaken... :flowers:

Amen! Thanks for this encouraging post.