I think I made my goal!

BrownEyez22

Congrats on making APL...and I love the pink polish in your siggy.

Crazy guy that pulled your hair get's the :nono: face. He is lucky he didn't get slapped, cut, kicked, or any other type of bodily harm. I guess he missed the day in kindergarden when they went over "keep hands feet and other objects to yourself."

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
EWW! That is so grimy! I hate it when people take liberties like that like they have the right.:rolleyes: I would've clocked him.:yep: How do you even know if his hands were clean?:barf::hammer:

almond eyes

I think in the States, people like to touch hair I don't know why. Maybe it's from all these commercials. In other countries even with women who have longer hair, it's a big no-no to touch a woman's hair.

Your hair is looking lovely.

Best,
Almond Eyes

MrsQueeny

Seriously what the *** is wrong with folks? I guess I just have that look because that would not be a good thing for anyone to do to me. I get questions about my hair all the time but no one dares touch it without permission. Okay I am getting hot just thinking about it. Anyway, you are def APL!!! How long has it been since your last relaxer? Your hair reminds me of mine with the shrinkage and thickness. Take care. Q

Southernbella.

Seriously what the *** is wrong with folks? I guess I just have that look because that would not be a good thing for anyone to do to me. I get questions about my hair all the time but no one dares touch it without permission. Okay I am getting hot just thinking about it. Anyway, you are def APL!!! How long has it been since your last relaxer? Your hair reminds me of mine with the shrinkage and thickness. Take care. Q

You might be right about the look. When he asked me about my hair, he seemed friendly enough so I smiled at him and was friendly back. Maybe is big butt took that as an invite.:wallbash: Lesson learn...back to the mean face for strangers.:yep:

It's been almost two years since my last relaxer...December 2006. So from scalp to APL was 22 months. YOUR hair grows fast. You're atthe 3 year mark, right? And past BSL? G'on girl!

Southernbella.

Your hair is beautiful and major congrats on meeting (exceeding) your goal!

*Do you add extensions to your twists, or do you use your natural hair only? Also, do you twist while wet, or dry? TIA!

Nope, I just use my hair. It varies how I twist...sometimes on dry hair, sometimes damp, sometimes wet, but never on dry, shrunken hair.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
You might be right about the look. When he asked me about my hair, he seemed friendly enough so I smiled at him and was friendly back. Maybe is big butt took that as an invite.:wallbash: Lesson learn...back to the mean face for strangers.:yep:

It's been almost two years since my last relaxer...December 2006. So from scalp to APL was 22 months. YOUR hair grows fast. You're atthe 3 year mark, right? And past BSL? G'on girl!

I hear you...or just don't look at them. :yep:

Your hair looks great btw!! Congrats on making APL!

Candycane044

Lauren!!! Your hair has grown sooooo fast! It looks absolutely amazing! Wonderful progress and thank you for sharing.

As for that guy putting his hand in your hair....:spank:

Evolving78

your nails and your hair are off the chain. i love that peach color on your nails. you are my hair idol. it is so big and pretty and i just can't wait until i get there. every time i see your hair i get mad at myself for cutting it.

MrsQueeny

Yeah I just hit 3 on October 1st. I am an inch from my natural waist. Yeah it grows fast but I have to give props to MT because it has helped by leaps and bounds. I just need to stay away from these BC threads because I start to get the itch. :look: Something about that cute little fro that just has me :love: Anyway yeah you are cute and nice and folks take advantage of it. I might need to come to GA and show you how it's done. :lol: Seriously my reflexes are quick. I once hit one of my daughters in her face because she walked up on me while I was sleep. That NY in me just hits first and ask questions later. Q

KLomax

Congrats !!! Your hurr was so purdy he just couldn't believe it was real....he just HAD to touch it.