I think it was the SURGE?

Nanyanika

that grew all my hair back, i mentioined on a thread a few weeks ago that i wasn't taking any vitamins since Feb 2004, however i was surging for months when i wore the cornrows, and one of the times i used Atlien's oil mix wgo, castor oil and coconut oil, everyday for four weeks only, this may have helped too. I just wanted to give a better view, in case anyone was wondering how i grew my hair back soooo quickly. Anyway, surge is defintely a keeper for me.

shoelover1972

Congrats Den1 /images/graemlins/clap.gif
I think I will start using Surge faithfully again as I have slacked in the past few months.

Nanyanika

Thanks Pradalover, i knew my hair couldn't have grown that quickly without a little teasing LOL. I'm still up for seeing J-van in Feb after my touch-up, can't dp without a stylist to straighten my hair, God knows i'm hopeless at it.

carrie

After reading this and other positive Surge post, I'm gonn a add it into my routine. I bought it a while back, but never used it.

Den, what did you use with the Surge?

renee_n_3000

Den, your hair is beautiful in your latest pics, as always. /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's nice to know that Surge really helped with your growth!

buffalosoldier

yes surge does work but it was making my hair so thick that I had to stop using it ...I also had to stop con washes for the very same reason.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
After reading this and other positive Surge post, I'm gonn a add it into my routine. I bought it a while back, but never used it.

Den, what did you use with the Surge?

[/ QUOTE ]

I sprayed a liberal amount of S-curl activator after surging my entire scalp 2x a day using an applicator bottle. I mainly conditioner washed with keracare humecto, motions cpr or motions silk protein. I wore the baggie 24/7 to protect my ends and to prevent them thinning or breaking too much.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
yes surge does work but it was making my hair so thick that I had to stop using it ...I also had to stop con washes for the very same reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, my hair was geting very thick and it was reverting my texturized hair too much, now i concerntrate on my scalp area instead of surging the entire hair.