I think I'm gonna get my inch this month!!

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
I think I\'m gonna get my inch this month!!

I have been on the braids/no heat/surge challenge for only 2 weeks, but since I got my braids on the 4th of september, I know I have at least 1/2 inch of new growth!! I don't know if I'll be able to leave them in for another 2 weeks!! I have my hair cornrowed in the front and weave sewn in in the back. I've been surging morning and night, clean my scalp with sea breaze , follow surge with organics shea butter and oil moisturizer mixed with WGO , and tie it up with a satin scarf at night!! Doing all I can to grow out this TWA!!! Any one else having success with growth this month?

Re: I think I\'m gonna get my inch this month!!

Wow, that's great! wish I could say the same. I will try to surge and follow up with organics shea butter. Naptri, what oil moisturizer did you use to mix with WGO?

I mix the WGO in the bottle with the organics shea butter and tea tree oil moisturizer. It's a liquid... not real shea butter..

Wow, that is impressive. Sounds like you found a good routine and product combination for growth. Good luck on that 1 inch goal /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Thanks...Your hair is beautiful in your album!!

That's great Naptrl! I'm glad you found a routine that works for your hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

naptrl--congrats on the new growth........ /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Congrats!!! Glad the surge is working for you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/clap.gif "Way to Go on the New Gro!!!" /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Back