I think I've really found something that claims my NG......

Qualitee

So I was running out of Shampoo and I did know what to do.

So I decided to use this big bottle of
Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo

moisture-acidifying-34oz.jpg

For chemically-treated hair, Moisture Acidifying Shampoo combines soothing moisturizing plant extracts with natural grapefruit alpha hydroxy acids. The result is a gentle cleansing shampoo that is perfect for use after all chemical services, including relaxers, where it can be used as a post-chemical application cleanser for acidifying and moisturizing.

1 Litre

Ingredients: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Purified Water, Cocamide MEA, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Extract, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxytrimonium Chloride, Phenolphthalein (pH Color Indicator), Methylparaben (USP Grade), Imidazolidinyl Urea,

and it works great!!!!! :yay:
It really made my hair softer and more manageable. When I wash my hair I can feel the curls melt away:lick: I can even pull my hair from root to tip when I use this.Im 13 weeks post with over 2 inches of NG:yep:

Now I know it for after chemical service but it works great for me. I think i'll as a final rinse when I wash my hair.

I know what you mean. I love my Roux Porosity poo, it has become my one and only.

Back