I thought I could just skim....

greAtness333

the board and not login but I couldn't resist. My hair is sooo soft and flowing today after my Dominican blow out.
cool.gif
And to my surprise, they sell Salerm products!
smile.gif
I didn't even notice their line until I heard so many raves about Salerm 21 and bought it online. If only I had waited a week to buy it out of the shop instead of paying S&H. Oh well, I was happy b/c she didn't have to spend a lot of time blow drying my hair trying to straighten my roots. Usually by 1 month...wait a sec...lemme check my calendar. It's been 6 wks. since my last retouch?! I'm so confused, where did the time go?
shocked.gif
By now I'm stressin' over my new growth but (credit to all of your product reviews and regimens) it's soft and so easy to control. I'm soo happy!
love.gif
I know I could definately make it for 2 more wks. Heck, I'm stretching it out longer than 2 mnths.
clap.gif
I've never been able to do that b4 w/o massive breakage. You would not believe the improvement my hair has made on top of this much new growth. For those who may be struggling with 4b thick or just starting to take hair care seriously don't lose hope.
rofl.gif
You can have beautiful hair. Don't get me wrong, I been had gorgeous hair ::snap:: but dealing with my new growth and breakage has been difficult. I just wanted to share my good news with everyone. Sorry it was so lonnnng.
look.gif

Ooooh greAtness333,

I love a good salon visit story! I'll go in for a garlic treatment and a rollerset and wrap with Salerm products at the end of week 7 next Friday.

Did the Salerm products prevent breakage while the stylist combed and blew out your new growth? Was this your first time going to a Dominican salon?

If you especially liked the stylist and salon, you could add a recommendation to the thread for your city on the salon review board. I'll describe my adventures in Boston this summer until I find a salon that's satisfactory.

That is great news! You'll definitely be able to go longer than 2 months if you want with a good blowout. I'm glad you're lovin' your swingin' hair.
smile.gif

Thanks all for your support!
kiss.gif

MegonW- what do you like about garlic treatments? I've seen you mention them before. I used to go to a dominican salon about 40 min. away from I lived years ago, but she moved down south- so I stopped. Then I just recently discovered the salon I go to now and it's only 15 min. away.
smile.gif
This was my best blow out yet, usually I experience a lot of dandruff (ewww!) and a lil breakage on my shirt but not this time. I couldn't tell all the products that she was using (I should've asked, but I'm shy:eek:). When I first used Salerm 21 a few days ago my hair was SO soft I couldn't stop touching it.
clap.gif
I'll definately take your advice and mention it on the salon review board (that might be awhile since I spend all my time on here LOL).

Back