I twisted my hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allandra

@~~HoneyComb~~

Thanks so much for always answering my questions about twists and twist out styles. :)

Today I decided to do my hair outside of the shower for a change. :lol: I took my time and twisted all of my hair. I'm not sure how long it took, but it didn't feel like a long time (probably because it was fun). The total number of twists is 22. I'm not sure how long I'm going to leave them in, but I'll probably undo them for a twist out tomorrow or Monday.

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

Re: I twisted my hair (yeah, come see the pics lol)

Allandra, it came out so beautiful!!!! Your twists are soooo long!! It seems the longer my hair gets the shorter my twists get :lol: My hair shrinks a lot.

Did you also fingercurl the last few inches like I told you I do or did your ends curl on it's own?

You'll have to post a twistout pic when it dries :yep:

Allandra

@Allandra, it came out so beautiful!!!! Your twists are soooo long!! It seems the longer my hair gets the shorter my twists get :lol: My hair shrinks a lot.

Did you also fingercurl the last few inches like I told you I do or did your ends curl on it's own?

You'll have to post a twistout pic when it dries :yep:
~~HoneyComb~~

Thanks.

My ends curl on their own, but I still tried to do the finger curl you told me about on a couple of sections. I'm going to keep working on those (practice makes perfect :grin: ). I was so close to using a roller on the end of each twist, but I figured that would be way too curly.

I'll be sure to post a pic of my twist out when I undo these (either tomorrow or Monday).

~~HoneyComb~~

@

Thanks.

My ends curl on their own, but I still tried to do the finger curl you told me about on a couple of sections. I'm going to keep working on those (practice makes perfect :grin: ). I was so close to using a roller on the end of each twist, but I figured that would be way too curly.

I'll be sure to post a pic of my twist out when I undo these (either tomorrow or Monday).

Your ends look like they were fingercurled :yep:

Part of the reason my twists experience more shrinkage than usual is because I fingercurl 3-4" of my hair at the end. It takes away a big chunk of my length, but I love the look and really don't care about showing length.

You did a fantastic job, from your pics, you twist like a pro!!

Nonie

Oh my, oh my, oh my! Allandra I'm in love! :love:

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie

Very nice Allandra! Your twists are nice & thick, it will be a gorgeous twistout.

Status
Not open for further replies.