I UPDATED AGAIN, BUT DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE, LOL.

Avin'sMom2010

SO, MY PLAN WAS TO DO A WET ROLLER SET, I WENT TO SALLY'S BOUGHT ALL THE SUPPLIES NEEDED, GOT HOME AND FOUND OUT HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS, LOL......So I did the next best thing, it was raining all day so I was BORED, AND you know what happens when WE get BORED
, WE PLAY WITH OUR HAIR, don't we......well I flat ironed, same routine as before in my other albums, NO MORE HEAT, NO MORE HEAT UNTIL DEC 2004, we shall see, btw I'm susposed to be on the cond. daily wash challenge
, so check out the pics, I tried to add a little description to some of them, the last time I flat ironed was in April, so I don't think I've gained any noticable length, PLEASE LIE TO ME, LOL.............

www.picturetrail.com/stephanyeshunn

PASS=coco

Zgirl

your hair looks very nice and thick
you have very nice natural hair, how long have you been natural?
I am trying to grow out my relaxer but I dont want to cut off my hair. I do notice its in much better shape now

thanks for sharing the pics

Divastate

Stephy I love your hair!!! Your wash and go style is so pretty. What products do you use for your con-wash and shake and go?

jainygirl

Luv your pics....i dont know how i've been missing your album.... i would remember seeing that pretty hair
luv your puff and yeah... bigger IS better
-- jainygirl

ichephren

Re: I UPDATED AGAIN, BUT DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE,

Your hair is gorgeous and yes, it has grown. One day I'll have hair like that

NGC

Your hair is so pretty. I especially love the giant puff pics and the bun with stix pics.

Keep doing whatever you're doing, cause your hair is beauticimous

iwantlongerhair

Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! How long did it take you to grow it that long or have you always been natural?

Avin'sMom2010

THANKS EVERYONE
, I'll try to answer everyones questions in one post, i stopped using relaxers in Jan 2001, in the summer of 2002 I had a BAD press done by an African Braider
, that went WRONG WRONG WRONG, and left me with about 1 inch of hair in the back so I had to start ALL OVER!! all that hard work down the drain, so I went back to braids thinking that would be my saving grace after all "that's how we get our hair to grow right, WRONG!, at least for me, my hair really does not like braids, and I was wandering why after months and months of braids I was not retaining length, then I ran across Adrienn's album, she taught me alot of stuff, like VASALINE of all things, protective styles, then I found this board in 2003 and a discussion about protecting the ends and wearing your hair in buns was going on, so I decided to kick the braids and opt for a phony pony, and since the back of my hair was shorter and more prone to breakage, I decided to treat it a little better (THANKS, LEEJURE) at the time I just divided my hair from ear to ear and buned that section using worlds of curls, suave leave in, vasaline to seal everything in, then I would do the same to the top portion of my hair, I have been doing this since around April 03. So basically I retained most of the back length over the past year, and the front since 2001. I'm cheap so I use Suave Conditioner ALL THE TIME, Suave shampoo every 6 months or so, vasaline or any thick grease for ends, I DID use Suave leave in but I can't find it anymore in stores so I'm using Infusium. I was on the daily cond wash thing, but I think I'm going back to my phony pony tomorrow, much easier, plus less manipulation, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT , RIGHT!!!!!?????

THANKS EVERYONE I HOPE I DIDN'T LEAVE ANYTHING OUT.

kitchen_tician

OOOOOO WEEEEEE!!! So Pretty! I love your wavy hair style and "Thelma Puff". You're doing a great job!

bettydavis

[ QUOTE ]
stephypoo said:
I went back to braids thinking that would be my saving grace after all "that's how we get our hair to grow right, WRONG!, at least for me, my hair really does not like braids, and I was wandering why after months and months of braids I was not retaining length, then I ran across Adrienn's album, she taught me alot of stuff, like VASALINE of all things, protective styles, then I found this board in 2003 and a discussion about protecting the ends and wearing your hair in buns was going on, so I decided to kick the braids and opt for a phony pony

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting...I've been doing the braids now for a while, and I feel like my hair grew a few inches and has slowed down now. Maybe it's the braids... your hair type looks similar to mine too. Thanks for posting this, I might pick myself up a new phony pony...

Teva

Your hair has really grown. It looks wonderful. I enjoyed all your pictures, I love the twist after you flat ironed your hair also.

happylocks

Thanks for share, love update, ur hair looks great beautiful shiny and its growing