I Want My Grandmother To Walk Again

Monigirl

Last night I had a beautiful dream. My grandmother who had a stroke back in 2001 got up out of bed and walk toward me and hugged me. (She has been paralized and in bed for 7 years now) Well in the dream she walked over to me, hugged me and I started to cry and praise the Lord with song and dance. Man! I was singing like Cece Winan/Yolanda. And she rejoiced with me. The dream was so real I forgot I was sleeping. When I woke I was upset b/c I realized I was dreaming but I was anxious to recieve a call with the news. Unfortunately I got no call today but this is the 3rd time I have had this dream. I hope God is telling me something. Please pray for my grandmother Y'vonne Williams. My grandmother is a women of God (minister). I want that dream to come true sooo bad.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Last night I had a beautiful dream. My grandmother who had a stroke back in 2001 got up out of bed and walk toward me and hugged me. (She has bed paralized and in bed for 7 years now) Well in the dream she walked over to me, hugged me and I started to cry and praise the Lord with song and dance. Man! I was singing like Cece Winan/Yolanda. And she rejoiced with me. The dream was so real I forgot I was sleeping. When I woke I was upset b/c I realized I was dreaming but I was anxious to recieve a call with the news. Unfortunately I got no call today but this is the 3rd time I have had this dream. I hope God is telling me something. Please pray for my grandmother Y'vonne Williams. My grandmother is a women of God (minister). I want that dream to come true sooo bad.

Sounds like God is comforting you during this time. Your grandmother is precious to you and the Father knows this. You are the apple not only in His eyes, but in your grandmother as well.

I will pray for my sister in Christ, Yvonne Williams. I pray that whatever she has been asking the Lord for, will come to pass and I pray that the Lord will give you His Peace!

dreamer26

The next time you have that dream and you feel that it is so real, you hang on to that and rejoice and when you don't get the call or you find out it's not true, you keep on rejoicing for it and speaking that.

The bible says speak those things that are not as though they were. Child of God allow your faith to take you where your flesh don't understand.

Don't hope but believe.

Rejoice and again I say rejoice.

Be encourage.

divya

Wow, keep praying and believe! God is THE healer! I will keep your grandmother in my prayers...