Needing an Understanding.. ALL HELP APPRECIATED

luthiengirlie

I am making Yeshua and His promises coming to pass the focus of my life this year and next year.

However something interesting happened..

I dream of Mr. Choclate often which is tall mr muscles.. extremely godly CRAZY ABOUT ME.. tall dark handsome which is not like me but i want it anyway:lachen:

However I had an interesting dream.. it was powerful and it felt so real.

In this dream. My lovely goddaughter(who has a powerful call of YHWH on her life.. I see it in her already.. she is so beautiful and I love that baby)...

but she was a year older in this dream and JUST as precious...
she ran to me and gave me kisses...
Mr. chocolate (i never seem to see his face) was standing next to me and my goddaughter just went to him like she just KNEW him and kissed him too. which is big because she is picky about who she lets hold her.. she's lovely but still. lol.

then I saw my goddaughter's father and he seemed to reconize mr choclate as well and he said "God bless you" and my lovely goddaughter was kissing on her daddy and she was happy... but the main thing was my goddaughter gravitated to this man in my dream like.. "he is good he's cool i like him like i love you"...
it was a beautiful thing to see i woke up this morning in tears..
do yout hink this MEANS something... after all I am dreaming again after a long time or do yout hink it was just another...dream?:ohwell::perplexed

Prudent1

It could mean something. I mean there are many women here and IRL who dreamed of things involving spouses, children, etc that had not manifested yet. The difference sometimes between dreams from too much dessert the night before and something more meaningful (like a glimpse into your possible God directed future) is that a lot of times we don't remember the details of regular dreams. A dream from God however tends to be far more peaceful, resonates in your spirit, and is crystal clear. You remember it w/o a struggle days, weeks later. The best thing to do though is to pray and ask God for clarification. You probably have already done this though...:yep:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Many of our dreams are us thinking and daydreaming while we are sleeping.

I know this sounds kind of strange. But it's more like, whatever we have on our hearts, our minds, or buried in our subconscious, it plays out in our dreams. It is while we are resting, our thoughts become vivid pictures.

I've learned that the only true interpreter of my dreams is the Holy Spirit. Remember how Joseph [actually both Joseph's] had dreams. God was speaking to them by way of the Holy Spirit. Each night before you go to sleep, ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you in your sleep, and to give you the understanding of what each dream means.

He will do this for you. Psalm 16... 'He counsels my reigns in the night seasons... He tells me what to do.'

Don't get me started on that scripture... :woohoo2:

luthiengirlie

thank you ladies.. I've had dreams of this man over the years no matter who i was dating... I asked Him for understanding and to take these dreams away if they were not of Him they have not disappeared but this one was so POWERFUL and VIVID..

sidney

Based on what you have described here I don't think this was a dream inspired by God luthiengirl. I have heard stories of others dreaming about their mates and they seem to be very subtle and aren't the kind that can be mistaken (much like the kind Prudent described.) I always say be careful with dreams because you can cause yourself to dream dreams (Jeremiah 29:8) if you desire something strong enough. Personally I find that very few of my dreams are "inspired" lol, I'm not a big "dream" or "sign" person, for that matter. But as Shimmie stated, God does indeed counsel us through dreams.

luthiengirlie

i just can't believe that I still desire this.... it's crazy i shouldn't after so many things happening of it NOT being true... but thank you.. i'm glad I know

sidney

The dream could be true, but I'm not sure about the man. How do you know it's the man you think it is, if you didn't see his face in the dream? The dreams I heard have been subtle...like one person told me told me they couldn't see the guys face as well in the dream they had before they met the person.

luthiengirlie

he has always looked the same..
tall dark muscly handsome
the connection has always been the same
an intense love for YHWH and an intense love for me..
THE SAME
nothing has diffrerd and it's been over four years i've had these dreams