I want to use this on my hair!

godzooki

Guys I was looking for some aloe vera gel and ran across this. I read the ingredients and although it says all purpose moisturizing creme I bought it for my hair-hey, it did say "all purpose" right? anyway the name is Jason aloe vera 84% and it comes in a 4 oz jar. the ingredients are
aloe vera gel, chamomile, comfrey and marigold extac, almond oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, stearic acid, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, cetyl alcohol, natrual vit. e, panthenol, allantoin, vit c. vit. a methylparaben, propylparaben, triethanolamine, natural fragrance and natural color.
what do ya'll think? ok for hair or no.

aikaa71

hey, godzooki

I also would like to know how to use aloe vera gel on hair

how do i apply it on my hair? Do i just apply on the length? Should i apply on wet or dry hair?

TIA

Valerie

I apply aloe vera gel to my hair and it is great, it can be applied to wet or dry hair. I use the aloe vera gel, which is 99.9% pure, this is available from most health shops.

Valerie

Godzooki, the ingredients in the one you have is good, try it and see, then you can always try the health shop one also.

sweetcocoa

Godzooki, I like the ingredients in that. I may try this since I am looking for a gel that is non-drying. Have you tried it yet? What are your results?

NYCchild

[ QUOTE ]
I apply aloe vera gel to my hair and it is great, it can be applied to wet or dry hair. I use the aloe vera gel, which is 99.9% pure, this is available from most health shops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Valrie, what brand is this? or is it the plant itself dat u git?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Glad you all had luck with this. When I applied Aloe Vera Gel to my hair, it made it so hard

smlwndr97

Aesthetician
Last weekend I used the 99% alo vera gel on my hair and it was sooooo hard! It was almost "crunchy", when I scrunched it in my hands. I put it in before I went to bed. I had to rewash my hair the next day. Guess its not for me...

-monique

godzooki

Well, I ended up nixing it because of the synthetics but, product junkie that I am, I found something else!
dont laugh but its a facial cream called Hemp facial cream by a natural company called Sensuous Beauty. the ingredients are:
hemp and almond oil, distilled water, aloe gel, vit. E, shea butter, beeswax,citrus seed extract, vegetable glycerine and essential oils of lavender, ylany ylany, sandalwood and rose geranium.
this one I have tried and I love it! it left my hair very soft with a nice sheen and not oily! I know its marketed as a face cream but look at those ingredients!

godzooki

aikaa I only use the aloe vera gel (real ) mixed in my water/leave in mix, never by itself. I only add a little.