I want you back!!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I was just looking online for herbal essences long term relationship because I cant find it anywhere in stores. Its also impossible to find the original creme of nature detangling/moisturizing shampoo (red or green). I would also like to get some nexxus sleek memory heat training spray.

What hair products do you wish you could buy, but arent available anymore? If you see any of these products let us know where so we can stock up. Thanks everyone :yep:

Gr8ness83

I was just looking online for herbal essences long term relationship because I cant find it anywhere in stores. Its also impossible to find the original creme of nature detangling/moisturizing shampoo (red or green). I would also like to get some nexxus sleek memory heat training spray.

What hair products do you wish you could buy, but arent available anymore? If you see any of these products let us know where so we can stock up. Thanks everyone :yep:

I used to use a product called BreakThru when I was in High School. I still see their products somewhere but I can never find the entire line and the main things that I am looking for.

kblc06

Surge growth/detangling spray. That is the only topical growth aid that I've ever used that gave me more than 1" in a month.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I used to use a product called BreakThru when I was in High School. I still see their products somewhere but I can never find the entire line and the main things that I am looking for.

I remember that line. It gave my hair serious swang and shine. I hate that lines just disappear. I need a warning or something lol

ChocolatePie777

kiss my face upper management gel original formula......I dont want to jump through hoops finding the best place to buy you

Gr8ness83

Profectiv liquid leave in conditioner
Really? They have all of the Profectiv line in most of the BSS around where I live... Even new products that I have not seen or used before. I loved them when I used to use them. I would just always buy every doggone product they had. My hair stay moisturized though and I had good retention, and this was before I actively started my HHJ....

Gr8ness83

I remember that line. It gave my hair serious swang and shine. I hate that lines just disappear. I need a warning or something lol

Mine too. I used to do my own micros when I was in HS and I would take them down in sections on the weekends or something and I would wash and condition that section with BreakThru and OMG... I would just play with that section for the longest time afterwards. Maybe they sold their formula to another company or something, IDK... I still see some of the product, their heat protectant was the first heat protectant that I ever used and my hair loved it. I got no damage when I used it. Now I can only find the heat protectant (I no longer use heat on my hair) or the wrap solution (I don't wrap my hair)...

ladybug71

I so miss this Vitamin E leave-in serum that Walgreens stopped carrying. I used it all the time when I was relaxed after shampooing. I would like to see how it does with my natural hair, but my hair thrived back when I used it constantly. :(