I went to the salon

jellynote

today to get a relaxer for the first time since I've been overseas and she didn't deep condition my hair at all. I think that she just used a regular 5 min. Paul Mitchell Conditioner. She has done my hair before, but usually she just styles it at her home that was her first time relaxing and washing my hair.. My question for you ladies is how soon should I use Aphogee ( the stuff that makes hair hard)? My hair style is in finger waves in the front and fliped in the back. She used Affirm which is a very good relaxer. I'm 5 months pregnant, but I look like I'm 7 mos. and I'm getting worn out doing my hair and my 2 daughters hair everyday so I thought I would try the salon for my realxers, but after today I believe that I will go back to doing them myself.

jellynote

My hair feels fine and it's not brittle. She burnt my kitchen though and I believe that pus is coming from my kitchen because it's runny and clear. She did my hair 6 hours ago. What should I do?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
OMG! Puss! I don't know what you should do! I have never been burned in that capacity! Come on ladies help a sistah out here!

ms_kenesha

I think you should do an ACV rinse immediately, when I was a shampoo girl we would rinse through our customer's hair with diluted sea breeze (it'll burn) but it'll disinfect the wound and make it heal faster. :0

jellynote

Diluted Sea Breeze OMG that will burn. DSD this is the first time this has happened to me. Ms kenesha how fast? Thanks ladies for the help. Will my hair fall out in the kitchen?

Honi

There is no board.
Don't use seabreeze. The aromatic oils in there will burn the hell outta ya! Do you have neosporin???? Get some! This will heal AND prevent infection in your wound.

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
Honi said:
Don't use seabreeze. The aromatic oils in there will burn the hell outta ya! Do you have neosporin???? Get some! This will heal AND prevent infection in your wound.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just used some neosporin! Us moms use that for almost every cut and little scratch.

Mija

Exotical OG
Betadine ointment has providone-iodine 10%. It kills bacteria and viruses (antiseptic-microbicide). It's good stuff I use it on cuts and pimples.

jellynote

Thanks ladies! would you rewash your hair or would you leave it alone? I went to another salon today to ask what to do and she told me to keep vaseline on it and it should heal in 2 or 3 days. She also told me not to let her do my relaxers again. The good thing is I haven't lost any hair in my kitchen and she said that if I keep the vaseline on it my hair won't fall out.