I Wish I Could Get My Money Back For....

iri9109

yall really dont like shea moisture? send it to me! :look:

* HE None of your Frizziness Condish
*Suave Humectant Condish
*Carefree Curl Activator/Moisturizer

westNDNbeauty

@DarkJoy, which EcoStyler gel?
@APrayer4Hair, which Hair Trigger? Do you still have it, I'd love to take it off your hands :).
@IrrationalThoughts what products from the Komaza line?
@westNDNbeauty, I've always wanted to try the Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Gee. What was your issue with it?

@Onhergrind09 I used to love that stuff, but I had an experience where I had one bottle that just didn't appear to be working. I've been buying and using that stuff for 2 years and this was the first time my hair was super dry, as if I didn't put anything on my hair. I gave that bottle 4 tries. I purchased another bottle and there was a big difference. That bottle actually worked as I remembered. My hair was actually parted down the middle and there was a notable difference in how my hair looked and felt with bottle A on one side and bottle B on the other. QB couldn't offer any explanation and still can't. On another forum (NC) there were other QB fans talking about the same thing happening with them.

This all seem to be happening at a point in time when QB is transitioning to having her products made in a factory and no longer by hand at home.

I'd rather not risk buying a product when it may or may not work this time.

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

DarkChyld said:
I'm doing that tomorrow. Returning things. I jumped on the Shea moisture bandwagon with the BOGO last week at CVS which has a great return policy. And I checked out As I Am from Sally's and that too is going back. I'm sticking with what I know for now.

And I meant to put bss but the auto correct made it boss sorry if you were confused lol

Reactions: iVR

Ogoma

Anything Giovanni (including Smooth as silky conditioner, Direct leave in, Triple Tea Treat conditioner, Giovanni 2 Chic Flat Iron Styling Mist) All crap, tell me why I kept on trying

My solia flat iron

Chile at this rate, I need to know what works for you :lol:.

Iluvsmuhgrass

- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In :fistshake: I was sooo allergic that I swelled up like a puffer fish. The absolute worst pain in my face and scalp. :nono:

- Argan One n' Only. LIES started out ok but ended up being NOT the bidness.

- All things Kinky Curly

Last edited:

tasha5951

Suave anything
Pantene anything
shea butter
Miss Jessies curling custard & curly pudding
Carol's Daughter anything
Jessie Curl Deep Conditioner
Tresseme Conditioner (no slip at all)
denman brush
tangle teazer (i literally used it once and then started seeing posts about split ends)
Mixed Chicks Leave In
Eco Styler gel (i've tried so hard to like that stuff)

claud-uk

Mizani Butter Blends relaxer system
ORS Edge control
Joico Smooth cure shampoo
Mizani H20
I am sure I could go look in the hair closet and find a few more.

yoleee - curious, what didn't you like about this product? was this as a relaxed or natural? TIA

It's not like you didn't get to try before you buy. Your bad. :censored:

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In
IC Fantasia Tea Tree Oil Moisturizer

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Aussie gels
Elasta QP DPR-11, and any products with the new formulation
Nature's gate conditioners
Anything by Kenra
Suave conditioners
Tangle teezer- loved it at first but realized it was thinning my hair and causing mid-shaft splits over time :ohwell:
Silk elements conditioners
Cantu shea butter leave-in
Taaliah Waajid herbal conditioner - made my hair feel coated and waxy
TW black earth shampoo - Felt and smelled nice but didn't really clean my scalp

Last edited:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
@Onhergrind09 I used to love that stuff, but I had an experience where I had one bottle that just didn't appear to be working. I've been buying and using that stuff for 2 years and this was the first time my hair was super dry, as if I didn't put anything on my hair. I gave that bottle 4 tries. I purchased another bottle and there was a big difference. That bottle actually worked as I remembered. My hair was actually parted down the middle and there was a notable difference in how my hair looked and felt with bottle A on one side and bottle B on the other. QB couldn't offer any explanation and still can't. On another forum (NC) there were other QB fans talking about the same thing happening with them.

This all seem to be happening at a point in time when QB is transitioning to having her products made in a factory and no longer by hand at home.

I'd rather not risk buying a product when it may or may not work this time.

westNDNbeauty This is one thing I'm worried about as I use up the last jar of the homemade AOHC I have left. Have you ordered anything recently from QB that had the same 'off' effect? I realize that my Honeybush Tea Gel wasn't working the same way that I remembered. :perplexed

cutenss

As I Am Coconut Cowash :nono: I am glad I dropped the jar in the tub, and spilled 75% of it
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie :nono: too DAYUM heavy and goopy
Anything Kinky Curly :nono: garbage, straight garbage
ORS Edge Control and Smooth -n- Hold Pudding :nono: some of their worst products

and I am sure there are others, but I have Alzheimers at the moment :look:

westNDNbeauty

@westNDNbeauty This is one thing I'm worried about as I use up the last jar of the homemade AOHC I have left. Have you ordered anything recently from QB that had the same 'off' effect? I realize that my Honeybush Tea Gel wasn't working the same way that I remembered. :perplexed

NappyNelle

The CTDG is the one thing that I've consistently used and can tell when something is not right with it. I will say that I ordered the AOHC and Honey Balm because when I made a comment in the QB sponsored thread in the vendors section, Napata (QB rep) told me that I need to stick with using the entire line of QB products for best results (even though that was not the case for the past 2 years when I was using the CTDG with all of my other products). I ended up selling both the AOHC and Honey balm on the exchange forum cause they did nothing to help how the CTDG worked.

I think people should be a bit more public with their experience of the product no longer working how it used to because QB is shutting my claims because I am the minority, when in fact I've gotten a few PMs from others saying they same thing about the products. There are even a few ladies over at NC that are saying the same thing in their 'For Those Who Use Qhemet" thread.

I'll tell you this... keep an eye on the hair product exchange forums and lolas green hair. The beloved QB is ending up there more than I've ever seen.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.

Angelinhell

I'm really shocked at all the negative reviews towards Shea Moisture, guess I won't try that one:ohwell:.
Joico k pak intense hydrator
Paul mitchell skinny shampoo and serum
Chi infra shampoo and conditioner
Vitale olive oil hair mayo

BEAUTYU2U

I didn't actually buy it but I still felt like someone should of felt my wrath :lol:

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk ... the smell, the smell, the SMELL! Ugh.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
westNDNbeauty Thank you so much for sharing that. If I continue having problems, I'll search your blog for replacement butters. Our hair seems to like the same stylers.

Petite One

Coconut oil. I have tried so many times to get it to cooperate with my hair but all it does is make my hair feel greasy but somehow crispy and dry at the same time. *shrugs*

Glycerin is a no as well.

afroette

Carol's daughter products
Shescentist Moisturizer spray
Wen Fig
A brand of argan oil products that I can't remember
Joico pak

sharifeh

That hair trigger growth oil stuff, i don't think my hair likes it and it def. doesnt make my hair grow faster :lol: