I would like an update on any BT users...

OK...I'm almost sold and ready to pull out my credit card. Except I think I read somewhere that ladies saw lots of shedding when they stopped using BT. Is that true or one of those LHCF rumors?

Not for me... I have not used it in over a month and my hair in doing good still... I love this stuff...

Last edited:
OK...I'm almost sold and ready to pull out my credit card. Except I think I read somewhere that ladies saw lots of shedding when they stopped using BT. Is that true or one of those LHCF rumors?

I stopped using BT for about a month(I need to re-order.) and didn't get any shedding at all. :yep: Just remember a little goes a long way.

It's probably an individual thing, but for me the BT really seemed to curb my shedding. I would say that since using BT my shedding has decreased about 75%. I know it's natural to have some shedding, but BT has cut it down to normal shedding for me, where as before I was shedding excessively. I don't know why the BT would have decreased my shedding but I'm not complaining.

I just started using it last week, my hair has been growing like its going out of style... but Im not sure if its from JUST BT or if its from the combination of things Im doing (Taking a Multi-V and Biotin, eating more protein, and drinking water, and BT)

But its growing fast.

Looks like I am going to have to jump on this band wagon as well...

I would like to know if any one has experience with the Revitalizing Hair Balm or is everyone using the Growth Serum??

Looks like I am going to have to jump on this band wagon as well...

I would like to know if any one has experience with the Revitalizing Hair Balm or is everyone using the Growth Serum??

I have the Revitalizing Hair Balm as well as BT. I've only had the balm for a little while but I like all of the ingredients it contains and I like it for my scalp which can get dry & itchy. I use it on the days that I don't use BT. It does give my hair softness & shine. It will definitely be a keeper for me.

quick update, my hairs growing like mad, the new growth ive got at the min is equal to 4 weeks post relaxer. Im defiantly gonna place another order.

LESS shedding. That's awesome. I recently received my BT as well. Some ladies reported a bit of increased shedding in the beginning until their scalp got used to using BT (which I totally understand) Good to see it has had the opposite affect on you!!!

My hairs always been a little strange. Honestly my hairdresser couldn't work out way my hair was falling out so much.

I bought some. I just started this week so I can't comment on growth. But the smell is WAY easier on me than MTG. You can barely smell the sulfur.

I have a bald patch I am hoping this helps to repair.

I have the Revitalizing Hair Balm as well as BT. I've only had the balm for a little while but I like all of the ingredients it contains and I like it for my scalp which can get dry & itchy. I use it on the days that I don't use BT. It does give my hair softness & shine. It will definitely be a keeper for me.

Awesome, placing my order right now :drunk:

Bummping up for others to comment. Im looking for something for my thin edges from pulling my hair in a pony tail way too tight.

Back