ANY BT CHALLENGE UPDATES?

LadyZ

Ok Ladies,

I updated my album with a few pictures... I like BT, my hair in getting thicker, and it stays pretty soft through stretching also...

Anymore updates?

TIA

sareca

My 30 day old kinky twists look B-AA-D, but I can't tell if it's slippage or growth. I won't know anything for another 30 days.

Ennyaa

Hey Lady Z. Congrats on your thickness. I'm hoping BT will make it possible for me to do twists w/o extensions by the end of the year and have them be nice and full looking. Right now when I try they just look so blah.

I posted my update pics in a thread here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=128051

Come on BT challengers. I know there's a bunch out there that started the same time I did.

MzOptimistic

LadyZ said:
Ok Ladies,

I updated my album with a few pictures... I like BT, my hair in getting thicker, and it stays pretty soft through stretching also...

Anymore updates?

TIA

You got some good growth LadyZ. I need to order another bottle because I'm running kinda low. I won't be able to see how much my hair has grew til I do my retouch. I'm 8 weeks post right now. So, I'll be able to tell when we do the HYHTJ reveal challenge. I'm trying to stretch til then, which will put me at 12 weeks BUT IDK never made it to 12 weeks, only 10 weeks. I start getting anxious and stuff BUT this time I really want to see how much ng I can get in 3 months;) off to order more Bt:)

Last edited:

LadyZ

bravenewgirl87 said:
LadyZ...i think you might have p.o.'ed someone because they gave you a one star. Here is four and keep up the good work.
==============

Bravenewgirl87,

Thank you very much,
I sure hope I didn't p.o someone:perplexed ... I would never, ever want to do that... If I did, I apoligize... I come to LHCF just to learn better hair care, not to ever offend someone... I love this forum and the ladies... I have learned so much.... Thanks Ladies...

LadyZ

tsmith said:
You got some good growth LadyZ. I need to order another bottle because I'm running kinda low. I won't be able to see how much my hair has grew till I do my retouch. I'm 8 weeks post right now. So, I be able to tell when we do the HYHTJ reveal challenge. I'm trying to stretch till then, which will put me at 12 weeks BUT IDK never made it to 12 weeks, only 10 weeks. I start getting anxious and stuff BUT this time I really want to see how much NG I can get in 3 months;) off to order more
BT:)

========================
Thank you,
I fought breakage/shedding all winter... I amazed I had any hair this spring/summer

I have always admired your hair... I bet you have some nice growth with this stretch... I can't wait to see the results.... Good luck on your stretch, I know you will love BT...

LadyZ

Ennyaa said:
Hey Lady Z. Congrats on your thickness. I'm hoping BT will make it possible for me to do twists w/o extensions by the end of the year and have them be nice and full looking. Right now when I try they just look so blah.

I posted my update pics in a thread here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=128051

Come on BT challengers. I know there's a bunch out there that started the same time I did.
======
Thanks Ennyaa,
I am sure you will be able to do your twist... Your hair looks pretty thick now to me...

LadyZ

Mom23 said:
Your hair is looking really good. Keep up the great work!!:)
=========

Thank you Mom23,
I have been trying really hard... My hair requires 24/7 care:perplexed :ohwell: ...

LadyZ

thefineprint said:
I've had a bit of growth and increased thickness. see my siggy. congrats on your growth! BT all the way!
==========

Thank you Fineprint,

You are growing good also... That BT does give your hair some thickness ... I need that... i really like it...

ChasingBliss

LadyZ said:
Ok Ladies,

Anymore updates?

TIA

I definitely see the thickness. Keep up the good work.

LadyZ

sareca said:
My 30 day old kinky twists look B-AA-D, but I can't tell if it's slippage or growth. I won't know anything for another 30 days.
=======
You've got slippage, because you've got growth:eek: .:lol: ... Congrats...

klassykutie

I need to stop being lazy and find the software to put my pics up with my camera:lol:

I just retouched two nights ago, and my hair is soooo purty:p I am so happy with the results, only used BT for a month, just ran out and need to get another bottle. My hair is really thin and the temples were thin as well as the right side of my head, but it has filled out very well for the first time in a LONG time. My hair is thick all together, and my SO loves it, he asked what I have been doing differently cause even he can tell. He has been playing with my hair alot lately.

I need to order some more. My growth was nice, as well. Didn't measure, but I know I got a nice inch at the least. Hair grows about 1/2 inch a month.

Last edited:

LadyZ

klassykutie said:
I need to stop being lazy and find the software to put my pics up with my camera:lol:

I just retouched two nights ago, and my hair is soooo purty:p I am so happy with the results, only used BT for a month, just ran out and need to get another bottle. My hair is really thin and the temples were thin as well as the right side of my head, but it has filled out very well for the first time in a LONG time. My hair is thick all together, and my SO loves it, he asked what I have been doing differently cause even he can tell. He has been playing with my hair a lot lately.

I need to order some more. My growth was nice, as well. Didn't measure, but I know I got a nice inch at the least. Hair grows about 1/2 inch a month.
===========
Wow, it sounds like your hair is really nice... I hope we will see it soon... I sure hope my thin temples will fill in soon... BT is a good product... My hair seems to love it... Keep us posted...

klassykutie

LadyZ said:
===========
Wow, it sounds like your hair is really nice... I hope we will see it soon... I sure hope my thin temples will fill in soon... BT is a good product... My hair seems to love it... Keep us posted...

Yeah, my hair did very well with it.

I think I am going to twist it for the summer and use it then so I won't have to manipulate. I would like to keep track of progress like that.

LadyZ

klassykutie said:
Yeah, my hair did very well with it.

I think I am going to twist it for the summer and use it then so I won't have to manipulate. I would like to keep track of progress like that.
============
That's a great way to keep track of your progress...
I can't wait to see your progress...;)

MzOptimistic

LadyZ said:
========================
Thank you,
I fought breakage/shedding all winter... I amazed I had any hair this spring/summer

I have always admired your hair... I bet you have some nice growth with this stretch... I can't wait to see the results.... Good luck on your stretch, I know you will love BT...

awwww, thank you;)