I'd like to see ____ DEAD in 2014.

White people doing visual track checks. How you know what to look for, Brett? Get out my hairline man.

My apartment building smelling like skunk every day. Am I the only person in the Midwest who doesn't smoke weed?

And last but surely first, yaki,1b eyelashes. Ishes looking straight nuts with toupees on their eyeballs.

I laughed so hard when I read this!

I'm guilty of some of the stuff in here, but I still love this thread. Sometimes it's good to be confronted on your ish so you can correct it.

People that compete with you and you are unaware that there is a competition going on.

People that try to one up you.

I don't care but I find it irritating. How old are we? Ugh! It is so pitiful.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

I would like to see those killer claw manicures dead in 2014. No offense to anyone who rocks them. But they are so unfeminine to me. I've hated them since I first saw them.

Really?.....I use this word all the tume irl and people think its cute...

:lol: Usually when I hear people who hate this term, it's an occupational hazard of working a service job where people ignore your name, use "hun" instead. People must hate me. I say hun, sweetie, etc all the time. :lol:

Pants hanging down on the butt. I don't want to see nobody's draws!

Not only should this be dead - guilty persons should be given tickets for "indecent exposure" .

"Long hair, don't care!" I'm so tired of people overusing that phrase. As my friend says "everyone gets ONE!" So you have one chance to say the phrase and be done, don't use it over and over knowing very well people are going to feel longing/jealous/insecure/etc. over your hair.

ilong

Is this him?

man-with-a-weave1.jpg

The use of "click" when the person means to type "clique".

Totally agree with those who posted about dodgy eyebrows and eyelashes!

On social media, a picture supposedly of Jesus, and a slogan "Click like if you love Jesus! Ignore if you hate Him". Ditto to similar types of memes with ill children, etc.

Death to gullibility online. Repeating urban myths or death hoaxes without so much as a quick Google check first.

People claiming that they have numerous "haters". Chile, please.

"Long hair, don't care!" I'm so tired of people overusing that phrase. As my friend says "everyone gets ONE!" So you have one chance to say the phrase and be done, don't use it over and over knowing very well people are going to feel longing/jealous/insecure/etc. over your hair.

I never got that phrase. What don't they care about?

I never got that phrase. What don't they care about?

It's a lil Wayne phrase that means nothing about the hair on your head. It originated back in the 70's I believe, but it had a different meaning then too I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back