I'd like to see ____ DEAD in 2014.

myronnie

Hairitage Hydration

I will give a small prayer every night until her shea butter mixes are off of the market.

Kinky4Agirl

Africans charging us 150.00 to do regular sized braids when they know they would only get 20.00 in Africa for the same style... Please stop the madness!

Lita

Bad vendors...Good bye....Not buying nonen from you in 2014..Yes,Nonen..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Aireen

People not washing their scalps until the next touch-up in 6-8 weeks all while having dry hair and itchy, red, flaky, irritated scalps. Please take care of your hair and scalp at home, there are tons of shampoos out now that will provide nourishment and your hair and scalp will thank you!

Kinky4Agirl

When people say "I could care less"
What you really mean is "I COULD'NT care less"

The amount of people that haven't realised that saying " I could care less" means that they could care less. Which means YOU STILL CARE.

Rant over

Girl yes I hear you. Didn't Beyonce say that phrase in single ladies? Everytime I hear that song I say damn, with all those people around her you would think somebody would have told her the right way to say it...:lol:

Kinky4Agirl

writing the expression.."ugh" I just don't care for it. It sounds ok when speaking it but when I have to read it from someone it irks me.

Also, using the term "sexy" as a name... Hey sexy!... That is not my freaking name and it sounds fake as hell...

HanaKuroi

Kinky4Agirl said:
writing the expression.."ugh" I just don't care for it. It sounds ok when speaking it but when I have to read it from someone it irks me.

Also, using the term "sexy" as a name... Hey sexy!... That is not my freaking name and it sounds fake as hell...

I am guilty. I write "Ugh" all of the time. ;)

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
This is not hair related, but I wish the phrase "makes me feel some type of way" would just die. What the heck does that mean anyway? There are too many adjectives in the English language for that phrase to exist. :look:

:lachen:

For some reason I love that phrase! It's perfect but I don't really know how to explain why.

Ladies wearing their satin sleeping caps out in public.

The woman at the McDonald's drive through had one on yesterday. Me and FH felt some type of way about that. See? lol. ..

Kinky4Agirl

:lachen:

For some reason I love that phrase! It's perfect but I don't really know how to explain why.

The woman at the McDonald's drive through had one on yesterday. Me and FH felt some type of way about that. See? lol. ..

I feel ya! Like this video I saw the other day with this guy dancing with no legs. He was doing a good beyonce. His hair was flipping and he was shaking it like it was red ant hott!.. lol... He was doing a good job for a guy with no legs so I wanted to give him his props but for some reason I couldn't really watch it.. I felt... errr.. well um.. It made me feel some kind of way but I don't know what way.. lol Sorry Traci.. I wuv woo...

AmiJay

I feel ya! Like this video I saw the other day with this guy dancing with no legs. He was doing a good beyonce. His hair was flipping and he was shaking it like it was red ant hott!.. lol... He was doing a good job for a guy with no legs so I wanted to give him his props but for some reason I couldn't really watch it.. I felt... errr.. well um.. It made me feel some kind of way but I don't know what way.. lol Sorry Traci.. I wuv woo...

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
I'm over here dying! I've always hated when people say they feel some kind of way, but now, because of this story, I think I finally know what they mean.

Kinky4Agirl

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
I'm over here dying! I've always hated when people say they feel some kind of way, but now, because of this story, I think I finally know what they mean.

Girl yes.. Look it up on youtube. It's called "gay guy with no legs dancing to Beyonce".. Wish I could put the link on here but I don't know how...

Let me know if you find it and what you think... You too
Traci.. I bet you'll use your own taboo phrase.. :lachen:

AmiJay

Girl yes.. Look it up on youtube. It's called "gay guy with no legs dancing to Beyonce".. Wish I could put the link on here but I don't know how...

Let me know if you find it and what you think... You too
Traci.. I bet you'll use your own taboo phrase.. :lachen:

I watched. Feeling some type of way is made for how you feel after watching his videos.

Danewshe

Pretty sure it's all been said already, but here's my list...

Stiletto nails

White girl nude lipstick on black women

Non black-owned beauty supply stores

Four shades too light foundation.

Extra light concealer.

Dry hair

The words "like" and "amazing" being overused in one sentence.

Tonto

People who still think that you need to be mixed to have hair
or "African people don't have/can't grow long hair" -have you been in the 54-57 countries to affirm that?-
"I love your hair, it's beautiful in its natural state"

Aireen

I haven't seen this in a long time but claiming BSL when you're really SL, I would hope to see that completely buried in 2014.

ronie

I watched. Feeling some type of way is made for how you feel after watching his videos.
I stopped the video after maybe 5 seconds. The way he reached to get off the bed, the look on his face, the hair: all too creepy for me. I couldn't watch it.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
:lachen: For some reason I love that phrase! It's perfect but I don't really know how to explain why. The woman at the McDonald's drive through had one on yesterday. Me and FH felt some type of way about that. See? lol. ..

Hey, in NY, wearing a satin hair cap at work saved you a $600 fine. Trust me :yep:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
Hey, in NY, wearing a satin hair cap at work saved you a $600 fine. Trust me :yep:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Saludable84 what??? $600? That's a lot! Whatever happened to the food service caps or the hats/visors that go with the uniforms? Then she was on the register at that....where people have to see her. At least be in the back washing dishes, prepping or making food.

FH said it looked like she just got out of bed and came to work. :lachen:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Saludable84 what??? $600? That's a lot! Whatever happened to the food service caps or the hats/visors that go with the uniforms? Then she was on the register at that....where people have to see her. At least be in the back washing dishes, prepping or making food.

FH said it looked like she just got out of bed and came to work. :lachen:

Yeah, thats the cost of fine out here. Visors are not acceptable. All your hair has to be away. Those are just the sad sad rules here.

CodeRed

I'd like to see online ignorance about things that are a Google click away die... but I don't think it will.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
Oversized non-prescription glasses. Dude, you can see fine. Leave the glasses to the folks that actually need them. Those frames aren't even cute. When did the Rog from What Happenin' style come back? lol