I'm 4A Nappy, Happy & WaistLength! Pics Inside:2009 Update

lilsparkle825

I CANNOT believe that first pic in the series is how your hair looks completely unstretched. Just confirms I'll never have an APL WNG! lol

I've said it a million times and will say it a million more -- BEAUTIFUL hair. You're actually the reason I paid the money to join LHCF...I was lurking until I saw your sig one day and just had to see your profile to get the password to your Fotki. Well worth it, I must say, so THANK YOU.

PinkSkates

I CANNOT believe that first pic in the series is how your hair looks completely unstretched. Just confirms I'll never have an APL WNG! lol

I've said it a million times and will say it a million more -- BEAUTIFUL hair. You're actually the reason I paid the money to join LHCF...I was lurking until I saw your sig one day and just had to see your profile to get the password to your Fotki. Well worth it, I must say, so THANK YOU.
Ladies thank u so much for all of the kind words. You guys inspire me to stay on top of my hair game...thank you!:kiss:
And lilsparkle, thank u for that sweet, endearing compliment. Some one had to help me a few years ago, and I really believe in giving back and trying to help others. Best wishes with your hair goals!