I'm a Lacefront Shawty LOL!! (Pic Heavy)

DrC

Just bought 2 new lacefront wigs by Freetress Equal Megan and Kali. I don't know which one I have on, but they both look the same to me.
This is my first time wearing a lace front and I have to admit I don't think I will ever go back to tracks again........EVER!!....lol.
No glue or no tape. I cut the lace to match my top hairline and now I believe this is the best thing since sliced bread :infatuated:

Tell me what ya'll think :grin:

Last edited:

JFK

@OP, why do you have me singing that song now...."Shawty look jazzy, shawty look clean..."LOL

DrC

im just mad you got a pic of naomi cambell in your siggy lol, but your hair looks flyyy, gooooo head girl. :)

Naomi Campbell...I couldnt help myself. :lol: ( thats a damn shame, R.I.P. to Naomi's hairline)

You remind me of empressri!

The Boss Lady on the couch with the cigar in her siggy right....?

cute!! its very natural and non lacefront looking lol

Lacefront looking like this?:

Yeeeah....I was hesitant at first because I've seen many of women glue it to the middle of their forehead.

@OP, why do you have me singing that song now...."Shawty look jazzy, shawty look clean..."LOL

:lol:

supergurl478

I like it! I wanna try lacefronts but i'm scared, not tryna look like brandy in that pic LOL. I was scared to try half wigs, idk why but i did first time last month and i am in love, so i think i should go ahead with the lacefront.

And if i read correctly, u said that u didn't use tapes or glue, so how did u get it to lay down like that, do u sleep with it, or remove it every night, and what if u get the itchies, can u scratch thru the wig? (lol dont mind me)

Sistaslick

Ummm... you will NOT call yourself a Lacefront SHAWTY :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not see any bowl hairline anywhere in these pics!!!! Edges lookin' lost like Nemo....

Looks GREAT!!!!!

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
I like it are those the lacefronts that you don't use with tape or glue cause i like those.......I don't want to look like brandy scare young children cause i don't have a forehead.