I'm back...with a pic!

Peachtree

Re: I\'m back...with a pic!

I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful "hair family". It warms my heart to know that everyone is still just as supportive now as you were when I was here last. (here I go... gettin' all emotional.. I know, I'm kinda'
, lol).

Mindymouse, Nita4, Sbaker, Lee, Blossom, Lala, Faith
Thank u sooooo much for your kind words. It means a lot.

Crysdon, I try to keep the regime simple. Due to my hectic schedule, I barely have any time to sleep, let alone give my hair intense treatments. So right now, my motto is "Less is Best". Let me know how the regime works for u. I think u'll like it. Thanks again for your kindness.

Tc 333, Thank u. By the way, girl, I've seen the Motions silk protein conditioner...I touched it, then I pulled away from it. I was soooo tempted to buy it, but I had to remind myself that I already have a protein conditioner(CPR) & I should wait til it's nearly gone before buying another one. Trying to exercise "control"... don't wanna turn into a "PJ", u know?
. But it's definitely on my "to buy" list.

As for clarifying...YES, YES, YES!!! I can definitely tell the difference. It cleanses all of the "gunk" away & my hair feels so light & has mega volume. I bought a pint sized bottle of Suave for $.59 (yes, I'm a lil, nicely put... CHEAP
). It cleanses very well & I'm able to finger comb easily. HTH

Zanna, u are truly my idol. I'm trying to get to the place where u are at. Congrats for being recognized on the home page. Your length is amazing... just simply amazing. Keep up the awesome work. Your hair is beautiful.

Ladies, hope I didn't omit anyone. If so, I apologize. Again, thank u all for your "warm welcomes" & your beautiful supportive words.

God Bless u all,
Peachtree

Lucia

Wow Peachtree,
your hair is looking really healthy, and long.
U grow girl

Peachtree

Thanks Lucia! I remember when we both joined the 365 day challenge... I haven't been here to keep on top of it, but I have been following through on my hair objectives. Hope your challenge is going well also. Thanks again.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong

Hi, Peachtree!

I really don't know you well, but I really like your picture. Nice job!
I've been a member for 1 month, and all I can say is that all of us are so happy that you are back to the forum. I sure hope you'll have more pictures to add to your album soon. Oh, BTW, I <font color="blue">looooooooove</font> your hair.

Dionne

YOu have great hair. It looks so shiney and moist. I am love it!!! Two thumbs up

Cleopatra_Jones

Ms. Peachtree, your hair is simply fabulous. I am Cleo, I'm new to the board and my hair wants to be just like yours when it grows up

ms_kenesha

Hey Peachtree

Your hair is boooo-ti-full!!!
It looks really healthy and moisturized, too!
Keep it up!

Peachtree

AZJeepgurl, Dionne, Caramela, Cleopatra Jones, Ms Kenesha, thank u ladies for your kind words. U all made me feel so warm &amp; special inside

BabyCurls, thanks for the compliment. By the way, welcome to our hair home. If u don't already know, well let me tell ya', this is the BEST PLACE TO BE! The members here are soooo supportive &amp; encouraging...not to mention knowledgeable.

God Bless everyone,
Peachtree

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Peachtree said:

BabyCurls, thanks for the compliment. By the way, welcome to our hair home. If u don't already know, well let me tell ya', this is the BEST PLACE TO BE! The members here are soooo supportive &amp; encouraging...not to mention knowledgeable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the warm welcome, Peachtree. I really love this board so much, and am learning a lot from all of you on taking good care of our hair and getting it to grow long and strong. And you, my dear, are an example of true beauty. I know God is blessing you with beautiful hair that's soft, shiny and lusterous. May you keep on shining and encourage us not to give up the goal. The goal to have long hair, and to be a treasure for all to see. God bless you, my child. You are indeed our

Peachtree

Aaawwww Babycurls,
you're just soooooo sweet. I simply love your positivity....girl, I'm gaining much strength from it....THANK YOU... You're such a sweetheart

Currently, I'm working on my web page...so when that's completed, I'll post a link to it. I've taken several new pics since my last one....(wet hair, rolled hair, etc). Hopefully by next week, I'll have the link ready...

God Bless &amp; thank u again sweetie,
Peachtree

adrienne0914

welcome back, peachtree! your hair looks great!! i love it!!

how long did it take to get to that length?

ngaa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Cleopatra_Jones said:
Ms. Peachtree, your hair is simply fabulous. I am Cleo, I'm new to the board and my hair wants to be just like yours when it grows up

[/ QUOTE ]

cleo thats so cute and peach tree your hair is absolutly gorgous!! do u take any vitamins?? if so what kind brande and dose??

Peachtree

Adrienne!
Thanks for the welcome back. Adrienne, your hair is simply beautiful, simply, simply beautiful. I remember when I was here last, u were a lil down because of the shedding issue but after seeing ur lastest pic, no doubt, I know ur ecstatic! Dang, girl, I'm ecstatic for u... your hair is sooo beautiful Adrienne. I look to u for inspiration
. Keep up the wonderful work; ur success keeps me on track, &amp; I'm sure others as well.

To be quite honest Sweetie, I really don't know how long it took for this length. (I've never measured nor tracked it, but I'll figure it out)...Let me explain... I've always had bs &amp; longer length for as long as I can remember (the longest I let it grow was about 3inches above waist) except in 95, I had it cut Halle Berry style. Then I let it grow to shoulder length &amp; kept it there for several yrs. When my daughter was born, (Sept 01), it was at the bottom of my bs, then I cut it up to shoulder length again. I began my healthy regime Sept 1 02; It was mid shoulder blade then. Ok, just measured it, so it was 4.5 inches from the bottom back of my neck (where the neck meets the shoulder) &amp; now it is 11 inches, so that is 6.5 inches in 7.5 mths;.need a calculator; ok, so that averages to .866 of growth per month. (very good to know).

I am glad that you asked that question, because I had not given it any thought. Yet considering that I am constructing a web pg, I really needed to figure this out.

NGAA,
Thanks girl! No, I do not take any vitamins (YET!) hopefully I will by the end of the week. I have ordered PP Biotin, plus I already have GNC UltraNourishair &amp; both Centrum &amp; One a Day (need to pick 1)! I will post an update to my vitamin success, when I see some!!!

Auntybe,
Thank u for the kind words. My secret is LONG HAIR CARE FORUM, no joke! If it was not for this board, my hair would not be as healthy. I know this did not really answer your question, but check out my bio (click on my name); it will give u a list of my current products. I have some update pictures and I might post them tonight it time permits. Otherwise I will have them ready for viewing next week when I get my web pg completed.

Thanks again ladies for your warm words.

Much luv &amp; success to everyone,
God Bless,
Peachtree

(I had the darnest time with this post. For some reason, my word contractions would not register. Anyone else with this problem?)