I'm CALLING OUT FAITH

Nanyanika

Wow, i saw your new update!!!
I just wanted to say congrats, your hair is nearing waist-length, its soo gorgeous and silky looking. Your such a great inspiration for type 4s, I see that you've switched to Miziani relaxer? What is it like compared to Affirm? and What is your hair regime/products/vitamins?. . thanks in advance.

Now why did you have to do that? :D
I was hoping to get a wash in before anybody noticed the new pics. I liked the Mizani but the flatiron she used got it tooooo straight. My hair is much thicker than that but you wouldn't know it looking at that pics...lol

I only switched to mizani since that was the only one the hair dresser would use...lol. I may stick with it or go back to affirm since it has steps that keep my hair stronger. The stylist did note that my hair was in good health and was strong..not mushy at all. I'm not sure how it compares to affirm..since this was regular and affirm was mild and with affirm my hair was texturized and now it's relaxed. I'll let you know if I use affirm regular how it compares :)

My regimen is simple...it's pretty lazy in fact

Prepoo: hot six, kemi or amla mixed with honey and some EOs
Shampoo: Jason's biotin shampoo or AO white camelllia and jasmine
Conditioner: many...can't list them all but I like humecto, kenra mc, ntm daily deep
Protein conditioner: AO GPB, Elasta QP Intense, Affirm 5 in 1
Leave in: MNT, NTM or Elasta Qp recovery
Oils: Vitaka, kemi or wgo
serums: NTM, St.Ives or Avon dry end..I really like NTM or St.Ives
Daily moisturizer: a mix of scurl texturizer spray (grey bottle), unbraid spray and surge then I slap some oil over that. I do this 1x a day to 1x every other day.
Vitamins: Brewers yeast and a multi vitamin.

There's a better list of products in my journal here.

HTH..and btw thanks :kiss:

Last edited:
Am I missing something? Looking for the March 2005 update for Faith? The album says no pictures. I need a clue ladies. (smile) Bonjour

Faith so sorry to blow your cover, i was so excited to see your new pics. So what made you decide to go from texturized to relaxed then? its looks great both natural/texturized/relaxed and very healthy looking.thanks for posting your regime, i'm off to take a look at your journal now.

Faith said:
Now why did you have to do that? :D
I was hoping to get a wash in before anybody noticed the new pics. I liked the Mizani but the flatiron she used got it tooooo straight. My hair is much thicker than that but you wouldn't know it looking at that pics...lol

I only switched to mizani since that was the only one the hair dresser would use...lol. I may stick with it or go back to affirm since it has steps that keep my hair stronger. The stylist did note that my hair was in good health and was strong..not mushy at all. I'm not sure how it compares to affirm..since this was regular and affirm was mild and with affirm my hair was texturized and now it's relaxed. I'll let you know if I use affirm regular how it compares :)

My regimen is simple...it's pretty lazy in fact

Prepoo: hot six, kemi or amla mixed with honey and some EOs
Shampoo: Jason's biotin shampoo or AO white camelllia and jasmine
Conditioner: many...can't list them all but I like humecto, kenra mc, ntm daily deep
Protein conditioner: AO GPB, Elasta QP Intense, Affirm 5 in 1
Leave in: MNT, NTM or Elasta Qp recovery
Oils: Vitaka, kemi or wgo
serums: NTM, St.Ives or Avon dry end..I really like NTM or St.Ives
Daily moisturizer: a mix of scurl texturizer spray (grey bottle), unbraid spray and surge then I slap some oil over that. I do this 1x a day to 1x every other day.
Vitamins: Brewers yeast and a multi vitamin.

There's a better list of products in my journal here.

HTH..and btw thanks :kiss:

very nice faith keep up the good work. I want to ask you how did you put your yahoo photos in your signature because mine isn't working.

LOL...I took the pic out BUT I will replace it by Saturday. And then I'll bump this thread.

Sugarsweet if you PM me I'll help you out :)

Faith so sorry to blow your cover, i was so excited to see your new pics. So what made you decide to go from texturized to relaxed then? its looks great both natural/texturized/relaxed and very healthy looking.thanks for posting your regime, i'm off to take a look at your journal now.
Thanks den :) I decided to relax because my hair was breaking from the texturizer..too many different textures. Even though I'm relaxed now it's still wavy and now all the textures are the same and my hair feels and looks softer.

Last edited:
Back