CALLING OUT CHOCOKITTY!

zzirvingj

Girl, your hair is GORGEOUS!!! Please please please tell us about your regime! I saw you said you've been natural for 12 YEARS!

Your hair is so long, thick, shiny and healthy looking. I love it!!!

ChocoKitty

:eek: Thank you, zzirvingj! You are too kind.:lol:

Right now my regimen pretty blah...

On lazy days-- I just CO with MnT conditioner and just wear a curly ponytail. Every once in a while I condition over night in plastic cap with MTG (mixed with some left over WGO) & MnT (2x week). It makes my hair feel thicker as my hair is fine. In actuality, my hair has more volume than thickness. In addition, I recently discovered Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, shiny and silky feeling.

Thanks again for the compliments!:D

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I was digging through posts trying to locate the one where I had seen Chocokitty's avatar with her beautiful hair. I am so glad she has been shouted out because I was about to send a pm. Lovely, lovely hair. I was hoping she would post some more beautiful length shots in her album. Very pretty!

ChocoKitty

Aww! Thank you all very much!!! Your compliments are very much appreciated!:D

And Chicoro :notworthy I totally admire your hair! I've used your pics as inspiration on several occasions. You are definitely one of my many inspirations from the board.

Shoot--All of you ladies are my inspirations so my success can definitely be contributed to eveyone who posts on LHCF. I really do learn a lot from eveyone here at LHCF and my hair is living proof.

Thanks again to you all!:rosebud:

zzirvingj

ChocoKitty said:
:eek: Thank you, zzirvingj! You are too kind.:lol:

Right now my regimen pretty blah...

On lazy days-- I just CO with MnT conditioner and just wear a curly ponytail. Every once in a while I condition over night in plastic cap with MTG (mixed with some left over WGO) & MnT (2x week). It makes my hair feel thicker as my hair is fine. In actuality, my hair has more volume than thickness. In addition, I recently discovered Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, shiny and silky feeling.

Thanks again for the compliments!:D

Do you take any vitamins and how often do you trim? Do you self trim?

And for people who have such lovely beautiful hair like yours I always like to ask, have you always had long hair? And since you've been natural for 12 years, what made you go (and "stay") natural?

Again, BEAUTIFUL hair! :)

ChocoKitty

zzirvingj said:
Do you take any vitamins and how often do you trim? Do you self trim?

And for people who have such lovely beautiful hair like yours I always like to ask, have you always had long hair? And since you've been natural for 12 years, what made you go (and "stay") natural?

Again, BEAUTIFUL hair! :)

Thank you, zzirving! :)

I do take vitamins but it has not been on a consistent basis. I just recently started taking supplements consistentently about 2-3 weeks ago. Due an increase in physical activities I noticed my hair was beginning to look a little lack luster. I figured I needed more help in the nutrient department as a result of my activities. Plus I got some left over HF37 I need to get rid of before it expires...:ohwell:

When I was younger my hair stayed long except for when I would visit scissor happy stylist for a "trim".:mad: I believe the reason why I had long hair is because my mother kept things simple when it came to my hair.

I stop relaxing 'cause I got tired of needing touchups.:lol: I think my hair looks much better without a relaxer and I have more options when it comes to the way I wear it.

:D