I'm disgusted with my hair...ugh

Saida

I just dont know what to do with it anymore, its not natural, I wouldnt even call it texlaxed, because that wouldnt be fair to the texlaxed heads, and its not relaxed because you can't even deal with it, it's just one big mess is what it is :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

the only time it looks healthy is if I flat iron it, wich I refuse to do everyday, and I wash my hair everyday, so I would have to do it everyday for to have that look.

Today I thought I would try some flexi rods, and it came out really bad, some curls looked really good, while others were strange and ugly looking, :nono: I ended up just pulling it all back in a ponytail.

I really want to feel good about my hair, but I have soooo many textures in it right now, due to all the underprocessing.. how do I fix this problem?

I'm scared that if I decide to go bone straight, my hair will get really thin :nono:

has anyone ever gone from texturized to completly bone straight..??

How can I get macherieamour's hair :look:

Don't feel like that. I wish I had your hair. I remember when you posted pics, your hair has grown a lot:yep:

Have you tried braidouts or twistouts? You can make a fancy bun. Traycee had a video of the bun she made. It was really pretty.

You can do a corrective and make sure the relaxer that is left on the underprocessed parts is only left one for a short while.

I know EXACTLY how you feel! My hair was the exact same way a couple years ago. I would relax it and it would be nice for the first couple of weeks..until it slooowwwy trys to transition itself into some weird straight/curly mixture! After that I used a stronger relaxer which solved the problem a little bit..but my hair was still transitioning back to curly! Thats when I decided ahhh whatever I might as well go natural if it keeps trying to go back! So I guess you have to work with your hair versus against it. Whether relaxed or natural just find out what works for your hair and stick with it whether it be lots of moisture or a product switch up.

sorry for the long essay lol! :drunk:

My hair feels the same exact way right now...I debating on whether I should relax bone straight also. It makes me feel as if my hair is not growing (even though it is). And it doesn't help that with all of these different textures going on in my hair, it make my hair look straight up crazy...I can't even flat iron my hair correctly b/c of all the tangles and knots in my hair:nono:. So yeah I'm totally understanding what your saying...I'm so disgusted w/ my hair right...it's sooo depressing.:sad:

Hopefully, this is just a phase and we'll make it thru this soon.....HOPEFULLY!!!!

I feel you too, hun. I texlaxed from natural almost two weeks ago. At first it had come out perfectly, but then I blow dried and flat ironed it and my curls are completely GONE. I tried protein, DCing, everything, but they are gone for good I think. Now it is just puffy with a million different textures.

Right now I'm just dealing with it. I actually love how full my hair is and keeping my hair ultra moistuized, sealed, DCing every wash, maintaining a good protein balance and using my flexi rods every night are helping. I've given up on ever wearing a wash and go again, but I'm working towards a goal of BSL by the end of 2008 on the LHCF bootcamp challenge, so its forcing me to work with my hair instead of fighting it and hating it. HTH

Back