I'm in Love with CHANGE

luxe.li.

I love change. In every aspect in life and especially in hair. I am so happy I found LHCF and I am so happy I went natural. After being on the bored for a few months and lurking for more I realized that even if I DIDNT go natural I would still be able to grow my hair long. I learned a lot of valuable information on this site, buuuuuttt with all that said and done. I love my natural texture. I love when its curly and springy, I love with I pick my hair out and its a soft cushiony afro, I love my shrinkage because I know that its longer than it appears. I feel as though my hair is more versatile just for my personality.

I am afraid of a texturizer, and I doubt I'll ever go back to being relaxed because I'm a beast with the flat iron. I can get it straight, but I just have a few issues.

Some women don't agree with dying their natural hair because its a chemical process.

I LOVE dying my hair. I know it is still damaging but it can't be as damaging as dying hair and then turning around and relaxing it.

Some women believe in protective styles.

I DISPISE protective styles, BUT I wear them when I'm short on time.

The issue with me is, I'm not going to stop dying my hair and when my hair gets long I will bun it, but I can't see myself bunning my hair everyday for months on end....but I still believe my hair will grow long......

I wish I was proficient with roller sets because I'd rock those, but my rollersets always come out poofy if I do it wet.....

but really ladies I just wanted to get that off my chest.....

I love change...and I think this weekend Imma dye my black hair, copper.......and if it looks a janky mess Imma dye it back black LMFAO

Girl, I'm glad you like change, I'm scared of change when it comes to my hair......I mean losing weight, is a big change for me, but in my opinion, growing my hair long is change because I never had long hair pass my shoulders, I feel you on dye, I want to dye my hair so bad.....but I relax, so I can't dye......unless I let a professional do it.........I feel you on change, it can be a good thing, and sometimes it needs to happen.......but dye that hair girl.......any chemical is damaging, you know how to take care of your hair.....so you should be good........

a change for me would be to have mbl hair and thats what im going for lol or wl. i've never dyed my hair before and im scared to because im relaxed and just grew out all my bleach and decided im never bleaching again lol.

I like change too. But I will just throw on a wig. LOL. I wish I had the courage to cut and dye my hair but I am not there. I remember when Kelis cut her hair I wanted that cut so bad and I regret not getting it. I would have been ahead of the Rhinana trend if I did. Do it now while you are young.

Back