Im *New* to this!!!!

shetara20

Hi everyone. My name is Tiffany and I am new to this website. My friend refered me to it and I'm glad she did. Im excited to start my new hair journey!!! I currently have 1B type hair and the length is about to the end of my neck. I kinda have poor hair care skills so help me out!!! I have been using Dr. Miracles Hot Gro for about 4 months. I saw some progress but not its beginning to slow down. I want to stop using it and make my own regimen so my hair can grow nice ans long.
Help!!!!!!!!!!:help::help::help:

I was my hair every week. I wash and deep condition then let it air dry with motions oil moisturizer.

I will have pics soon!!!

Last edited:

ReddTweetyB

There's lot's of good hair care tips and advice here. Happy hair growing! :grin:

chocolatethai

hey boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so excited you finally on here!!trust me its worth the $6.50.

p.s type 1B is mad straight i think you mean 4B

p.p.s i'm gona pm u now:grin:

ebzonix

Welcome welcome welcome! So glad you joined!

I was pretty confused about the 1B thing, but thats what friends are here for. To clarify. :D
Anyways, goooooood luck on your hair care journey, we're all here to answer your questions.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
:welcome: to LHCF! What a great friend you have! This'll be the best 6 bucks you ever spent :grin: :yep:

(you stopped using Dr.Miracles, right? :look: )

shetara20

:welcome: to LHCF! What a great friend you have! This'll be the best 6 bucks you ever spent :grin: :yep:

(you stopped using Dr.Miracles, right? :look: )

i am goin to stop. i thought that if i bought the super hot gro that it would better enhance the growth of my hair. do u have any suggestions to moisturize my scalp and hair???

lilsparkle825

Hi everyone. My name is Tiffany and I am new to this website. My friend refered me to it and I'm glad she did. Im excited to start my new hair journey!!! I currently have 1B type hair and the length is about to the end of my neck. I kinda have poor hair care skills so help me out!!! I have been using Dr. Miracles Hot Gro for about 4 months. I saw some progress but not its beginning to slow down. I want to stop using it and make my own regimen so my hair can grow nice ans long.
Help!!!!!!!!!!:help::help::help:

I was my hair every week. I wash and deep condition then let it air dry with motions oil moisturizer.

I will have pics soon!!!
welcome :grin: how long you been lurking? i'm anti-mineral oil so as you learn more you may wanna chuck the motions oil moisturizer. wait a few weeks before you make that decision though.

bravenewgirl87

Hello!
:welcome:
I seriously recommend you read this. You have to grow your hair out with several centimeters of new growth in order to really tell your texture.

vestaluv1

Welcome!
You'll never regret finding this site... it has been so helpful to me!
Happy Hair Growing... stick at it and use the great info on this site and you will reach your hair goals :yep:.