I'm no expert but...

pinkchocolatedaisy

I like giving out the information I've learned on these boards and elsewhere. I have noticed that since I went from washing once a week to 2-3x week, my scalp issues are OVER!!!!!!!! :grin: I used to have such an irritated scalp (it could've been the Dr Miracles relaxer and the entire line I was using to blame as well...:rolleyes::wallbash:) but since I've been a frequent washer and given up relaxers I've noticed a difference... yay!

So I've shared what I've learned with my mom and BFF... my mother was using a super fine tooth comb on her hair! :blush: And she was wondering why her hair was breaking off... :nono: I told her to use a wide tooth comb and to use it as little as possible. I told my BFF that grease isn't really our best friend in terms of health care so watch out for her and her daughter (who has absolutely BEAUTIFUL thick and long natural hair- my inspiration for going natural!). I gave them both some good stuff to use out of my chest of goodies.... so my mom has already noticed a change in her hair. And they've both ordered OCT b/c of how I told them I like it and sooo many ladies here are seeing excellent results.

Ok... I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!! You're not only helping me ladies but helping me to help others as well! It feels great!

Ok time to go to bed. done my homework and I am TIRED...!

thats a really great hair result OP. :grin:

I got less of an itchy scalp and less breakage by doing the same!

Congratz to u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel you! I've learned so much from this forum and I always pass it along to my loved ones. All you girls Rock!!! Seriously:yep:

Back