You're not an expert on natural hair.

Curlykutie

This is weekend some relatives of my friend was here from Alabama and one of her nieces told me she really like my hair. I said thank you and she began to ask me questions about the things I do for my hair. Well her cousin who used to be one of my good friends and now we just speak and small talk when I visit her mom. She says to me "you're no expert on natural hair" (the greeneyed monster had reared it's ugly head") And told sweetie I've been natural for 6 yrs and yes I'm an expert when it comes to my natural hair and basically I'm only telling her what works for me. Remember she ask me what did I do for MY hair. I left her sitting looking and feeling like a fool...:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

PennyK

That's what she gets for tryin to play you in front of your relative (the one who asked about your hair). Her attitude is probably why you guys aren't as tight as before, huh?

kittikat24

What did HER hair look like?:look:
My goodness, you and your friend were having an A/B conversation...she needed to 'C' her way OUT of it.

Curlykutie

That's what she gets for tryin to play you in front of your relative (the one who asked about your hair). Her attitude is probably why you guys aren't as tight as before, huh?

Those were her relatives and I've tight with the family for years, but she and I had to go our separate ways and I still see them when they visit her mother.

ms.tatiana

That's exactly how I feel when people ask "How have you been growing your hair out?" and I tell them what I do them they ask "Will it work for me?", and I say I don't know I can only tell you what works for me.

lana

Not to hijack your thread, but I had a girl I barely ever see run up to me at an event and the first thing out of her mouth was: I see the humidity got to your hair too.

I didn't know how to respond, because I wear it like this ON PURPOSE. So I just told her "I love my hair!" But now I wish I had a better response. You put that girl on blast!

reeko43

She has a relaxer and thinks natural hair is unprofessional.:nono:

What a messy individual. Just jealous cause no one asked her about her hair. Where does she get off thinking natural hair is unprofessional. Judging by her behavior she doesn't know what professional is. You did right to check her right then and there because she would have felt free to act out of order again.

DrC

Curlykutie

Yeah thats right put her in her place.

:lol:

ya'll used to be friends eh. What happened?

EllePixie

Okay? People need to learn...it's a taco burrito conversation, na-chos....

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Curlykutie

@Curlykutie

Yeah thats right put her in her place.

:lol:

ya'll used to be friends eh. What happened?

Stupid things, but that I'm better than you and being jealous of me being married to a wonderful man and her not being able to find a man if he was standing next to her thingy got old. I love her but I can't deal with the stupid attitude and crap no more.

NikkiQ

Stupid things, but that I'm better than you and being jealous of me being married to a wonderful man and her not being able to find a man if he was standing next to her thingy got old. I love her but I can't deal with the stupid attitude and crap no more.

Ooh Lord all that jealousy is stewing in her? No wonder she's so salty.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

MrJohnsonsRib

I know that's right! People get jealous before they can realize, why be jealous? I can have good things happen to me too!