I'm On the News Because My Salon Almost Burned Down!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Hi Ladies!

Today I had one of the most unfortunately things happen to me. I am really devastated and tired and I have a headache.

My hair salon almost burned down this morning. It is still standing but it has extensive water and smoke damage.

The business next door caught fire and is a total loss but thank you Lord mine only suffered water and smoke damage. It should be up and running again by September.

So the channel 2 news was there and gave me an interview. They were very nice and sympathetic.

I put all the details in a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMismL_L6ts

Can you all please remember me, my family and business in your prayers? I need lots of strength right now. TIA

-Tamika

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Hi Ladies!

Today I had one of the most unfortunately things happen to me. I am really devastated and tired and I have a headache.

My hair salon almost burned down this morning. It is still standing but it has extensive water and smoke damage.

The business next door caught fire and is a total loss but thank you Lord mine only suffered water and smoke damage. It should be up and running again by September.

So the channel 2 news was there and gave me an interview. They were very nice and sympathetic.

I put all the details in a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMismL_L6ts

Can you all please remember me, my family and business in your prayers? I need lots of strength right now. TIA

-Tamika

Oh I am so sorry you had this happen. Prayers sent your way girl! You will recover from this and be back to work in no time.

PatTodd

I am so sorry DSD! I have been a member here since before you were even a stylist. You will bounce back from this in no time. Remember your name! :Rose:

Pennefeather

So sorry to hear this. Glad that no one was hurt. In time, you can rebuild, but you can't bring people back.

PureSilver

You are in my prayers, I know the hardship of losing a business to fire. I've seen my parents go through it 3 times. Hope you will get back on your feet to do what you enjoy while helping others. Sending prayers your way now.

starchgirl

Sending your prayers and positive thoughts to give you the strength to rebuild your business even better than before.

Once you get thru the initial shock, grief and insurance paperwork, perhaps you should consider reaching out to another local salon where you can rent a chair to continue to provide services to your clients and maintain your cashflow as you rebuild.

Best of luck to you!!

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Hi Ladies! Today I had one of the most unfortunately things happen to me. I am really devastated and tired and I have a headache. My hair salon almost burned down this morning. It is still standing but it has extensive water and smoke damage. The business next door caught fire and is a total loss but thank you Lord mine only suffered water and smoke damage. It should be up and running again by September. So the channel 2 news was there and gave me an interview. They were very nice and sympathetic. I put all the details in a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMismL_L6ts Can you all please remember me, my family and business in your prayers? I need lots of strength right now. TIA -Tamika
I'm so very sorry that this happened to you. Prayers for you and your family .

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hi Ladies! Today I had one of the most unfortunately things happen to me. I am really devastated and tired and I have a headache. My hair salon almost burned down this morning. It is still standing but it has extensive water and smoke damage. The business next door caught fire and is a total loss but thank you Lord mine only suffered water and smoke damage. It should be up and running again by September. So the channel 2 news was there and gave me an interview. They were very nice and sympathetic. I put all the details in a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMismL_L6ts Can you all please remember me, my family and business in your prayers? I need lots of strength right now. TIA -Tamika

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Thankfully no one got hurt. Prayers to you and your family, you will rebuild and bounce back!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

ellebelle88

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that DSD!! I hope that you can recuperate and be up and running again in no time. I'll keep you in my prayers.

xu93texas

I'm so sorry!!! Praying for you and asking God's divine favor be upon you and your business in the upcoming weeks for complete restoration.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
dontspeakdefeat! Oh no! Sorry this happened. :( I'm glad you or anyone was was not hurt. I know you will bounce back from this. The services you provide to the community are great.

naturalmanenyc

That was a massive fire! Thank God no one was injured.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts. I'm sure your salon will be back open soon.

Sosoothing

Aww... ((Hugs)). Sorry that this happened. And thank God no one was hurt.
I will definitely have you and your family in my prayers.

Garner

I am so sorry this happened. <HUGS> Glad you are okay. May the Lord place His loving hands around you...granting you peace, strength and complete restoration.

felic1

Very sorry to hear of your troubles. Your insurance will allow you to come back better and stronger. You are still blessed with life, health and strength. You also have your good reputation. It is something to me to know about a stylist in another state when I have never been a customer. God has a lovely plan for your restoration and a fabulous future. This will be part of your success story!

Holla

Sorry to hear! I read something that Joel stated this week, the gist: "No weapon formed against you will prosper. It may form, it may come against you, but it won't prosper." This is just temporary -- you will survive this and your business will flourish once more. Praying for your strength and recovery!