I'm On Vacation And Forgot To Bring Hair Products..

CharlieEcho

I only brought shampoo, conditioner and herbal essence heat protectant (smells divine). I did a terrible job of packing and where I am (Mediterranean) there are no 'black' products. I've been swimming in the pool and swimming in the sea.

I cowash after each dip in water, apply a small amount of conditioner and heat protectant spray. I only air dry and my hair feels great. I never comb my hair because i don't agitate it enough to require more than a finger comb.

Makes me realise water is the best form of hydration and maybe one can wash their hair everyday

That's all. lol

I only brought shampoo, conditioner and herbal essence heat protectant (smells divine). I did a terrible job of packing and where I am (Mediterranean) there are no 'black' products. I've been swimming in the pool and swimming in the sea.

I cowash after each dip in water, apply a small amount of conditioner and heat protectant spray. I only air dry and my hair feels great. I never comb my hair because i don't agitate it enough to require more than a finger comb.

Makes me realise water is the best form of hydration and maybe one can wash their hair everyday

That's all. lol
Yup water will do it. My hair hates products for the most part especially piling products on second day hair. It just gets drier and drier. I'm glad frequent gentle cleansing is working for you.
Now when you come back you can simplify your regimen and save money lol.

You better visit the market and get some olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil or whatever other type of oils you prefer. That all should be available there. Also, see what's available in the health and beauty aisles and check the ingredients. Many of the things we put in our hair can be easily be found in that region.

That's all. lol

You better visit the market and get some olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil or whatever other type of oils you prefer. That all should be available there. Also, see what's available in the health and beauty aisles and check the ingredients. Many of the things we put in our hair can be easily be found in that region.
I thought about it. I almost bought olive oil but i thought not as i'm here for a week it's a waste of money.

I thought about it. I almost bought olive oil but i thought not as i'm here for a week it's a waste of money.

I've gone places for a week and got small containers of olive oil. I use it on my hair and as a moisturizer in the shower, the latter which is very important to me.

Back