I'm Praying for You...

didirose

N&W thank you so much for posting your testimony!
You are truely a gift from God!!:yep:

Cocoberry, I thank you too, I sooo relate and one day soon I hope to simply testify and not only ask why!

Ladies,
My prayers are with you all! The little I know about my walk with Christ that I haven't read with other walks is that he is the only God who provides even when you don't ask so I try to take comfort in this knowledge while I'm asking. It's no easy task but when I look at what he has provided for me it quiets my soul and keeps me working for improvement. I have visited places where there is no electricity 24/7 and where having access to clean water is a blessing in itself, and when I return home to my safe and extremely comfortable conditions I know I return to God's blessing for me. It's hard to put things in such perspective when you haven't experience it but if you can grasp it, it will provide great comfort.

I pray for you to find God's peace soon Poohbear!
I wanted to respond to your thread but I didn't want to add to the chaos you are feeling. So I can do only what my mom does when she senses I'm going through "something" and that is pray. Next thing you know my mom is having one of her special dreams for me and somehow things work out. I know God's gonna work it out for you!

Nice & Wavy

N&W thank you so much for posting your testimony!
You are truely a gift from God!!:yep:

Cocoberry, I thank you too, I sooo relate and one day soon I hope to simply testify and not only ask why!

Ladies,
My prayers are with you all! The little I know about my walk with Christ that I haven't read with other walks is that he is the only God who provides even when you don't ask so I try to take comfort in this knowledge while I'm asking. It's no easy task but when I look at what he has provided for me it quiets my soul and keeps me working for improvement. I have visited places where there is no electricity 24/7 and where having access to clean water is a blessing in itself, and when I return home to my safe and extremely comfortable conditions I know I return to God's blessing for me. It's hard to put things in such perspective when you haven't experience it but if you can grasp it, it will provide great comfort.

I pray for you to find God's peace soon Poohbear!
I wanted to respond to your thread but I didn't want to add to the chaos you are feeling. So I can do only what my mom does when she senses I'm going through "something" and that is pray. Next thing you know my mom is having one of her special dreams for me and somehow things work out. I know God's gonna work it out for you!

Awww...didirose, thank you so much for those kind words. I appreciate you so much!

Love you, sis!

PinkPebbles

Nice & Wavy- It's no doubt that God is using you in a mighty way!

I thank you for sharing your testimony to show us that God and His Son Jesus is real. It's not a coincidence that God saved your life twice. You experienced the power and love of God on earth, and He has equipped and prepared you to extend His love, grace, and mercies to thousands.

God Bless you sweetie!

Nice & Wavy

Nice & Wavy- It's no doubt that God is using you in a mighty way!

I thank you for sharing your testimony to show us that God and His Son Jesus is real. It's not a coincidence that God saved your life twice. You experienced the power and love of God on earth, and He has equipped and prepared you to extend His love, grace, and mercies to thousands.

God Bless you sweetie!

Thank you so much, PinkPebbles. Yes, He is using me and although I go through rough times, even now...He is a very present help in my time of need. I praise Him for always being an on-time God!!!

Much love to you!