I'm quite proud of myself..

Re: I\'m quite proud of myself..

Great job!! and with one hand /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif Im so bad at doing others hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Great job!! and with one hand /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif Im so bad at doing others hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol.So am I.And I'm bad with my hair too.
Her hair looks real good /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol.So am I.And I'm bad with my hair too.
Her hair looks real good /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could do my own hair /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ok see you need to charge for results like that

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right, I should charge!!!

Have you considered a career as a natural hair care consultant? Cause if you lived in Canada in my neck of the woods, you could sure assist me to getting your results on my hair. Bonjour

She has GORGEOUS HAIR...it's so thick and looks great /images/graemlins/smile.gif

u did a wonderful awesome job! her hair turned out nice and shiny! i also like how she has it cut in the front!

/images/graemlins/king.gifBRAVO DEN1! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif You hooked up her hair, Den. It looks gorgeous! You have some major skills!

[ QUOTE ]
Have you considered a career as a natural hair care consultant? Cause if you lived in Canada in my neck of the woods, you could sure assist me to getting your results on my hair. Bonjour

[/ QUOTE ]

I love giving advice on natural hair and it has crossed my mind to do some writing in black hair care magazines /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
Great job, is her hair natural?

[/ QUOTE ]

Her hair is currently relaxed. I also looked after her hair when she was natural and encouraged her to stay natural but her mother allowed her to get it relaxed.

[ QUOTE ]
u did a wonderful awesome job! her hair turned out nice and shiny! i also like how she has it cut in the front!

/images/graemlins/king.gifBRAVO DEN1! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks..Her mother cut layers in her hair a few months ago.

OK Den, when are you going to travel this-a-way? I'd like to make my appointment like now. /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

You're very talented, Den. I really think you should follow through with the idea of writing in black magazines. You have a lot to offer, and there are many of us who could use your knowledge. /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

You did a great job
grinning-smiley-003.gif
and I am sure the teenager loved it. She looks nice and her hair looks very healthy. Yeah, I would keep showing up at your door too.
grinning-smiley-047.gif

Uhm, Den1, I have family in London. You had better watch out! I am going to be on your doorstep girl!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Great job!

Wow you did an awesome job. Salon results for real /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif You hooked up her hair, Den. It looks gorgeous! You have some major skills!

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA! Her hair looks amazing!

Thanks ladies, tormorrow evening, I will be assisting in her relaxer touch-up. Wish me luck!!! I'll post pictures of the results soon.

Her hair is gorgeous. It looks so healthy and shiny. I really like how black it is. You did a great job. My friend's mother pays me $20 every week to wash and set her hair. It's a great way to pick up gas money.

[ QUOTE ]
Her hair is gorgeous. It looks so healthy and shiny. I really like how black it is. You did a great job. My friend's mother pays me $20 every week to wash and set her hair. It's a great way to pick up gas money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've just given me an idea... Mmmm free petrol /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LADIIIEEEESSSSS!!!!! There is a looooonnnnnnngggg queue behind me for Dens services /images/graemlins/swordfight.gif Den those are really good ideas of yours you should go for it /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LADIIIEEEESSSSS!!!!! There is a looooonnnnnnngggg queue behind me for Dens services /images/graemlins/swordfight.gif Den those are really good ideas of yours you should go for it /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back