I'm really really lovin spiral curl sets!! [extremely pic heavy]

Adaoba2012

Wow you curls look great. How did you get them to last so long?

Thanks alot! I don't really do anything special...I just throw on a satin bonnet every night. Some nights I'll just rub a bit of ORS carrot oil through it and on my edges and nape, seal w/ coconut oil and then put on the bonnet and go to bed! My curls usually last 4-5 days.

pmichael52172

I love the look. I'm transitioning and have been doing spiral curls for the past couple of months. They are great for me for many reasons. I get them curled with an iron and they last for two whole weeks, no heat in between, just keeping a satin bonnet on like you do and keeping the strands moisturized. Even through this rain and humidity, it still looks good. The older they get, the begin to fall and loosen and still look great.

Spirals are my saviour.

Adaoba2012

See, I would be all up in your hair touching your soft curls right now.
:giveheart: Thanks!! Tee hee..I can't stop touching them myself!!

I love the look. I'm transitioning and have been doing spiral curls for the past couple of months. They are great for me for many reasons. I get them curled with an iron and they last for two whole weeks, no heat in between, just keeping a satin bonnet on like you do and keeping the strands moisturized. Even through this rain and humidity, it still looks good. The older they get, the begin to fall and loosen and still look great.

Spirals are my saviour.

I know..even when I was like 13 weeks post relaxer I still had some bomb looking curls. They are soooo easy to deal with and maintain. I don't comb or use any direct heat..I love it! Good luck with your transition! I wish mine would last 2 weeks tho!