I'm so mad right now!

CandiedLipgloss

I've been waiting all day, back and forth to the door since 8am for a package with 2 wigs that I ordered from Blackhairspray.

Apparently it was delivered @ 12pm and I had no idea because the Fedex man did not ring the bell. I've been checking almost every hour.

I'm convinced my package was stolen. My neighbors don't have it, and the note on the tracking says he left it at the front door.

I called Fedex and they said they put in a note to find out exactly where did he leave it :rolleyes:, but we won't know anything until Tues. :wallbash:

I'm so upset, this has never happened to me before. Money down the dam drain. :cry:

HisDiva

I hate Fedex! This happened to me twice and my neighbor was outside putting up Christmas lights at the time he said he came in Dec. Since they can drop it off without being responsible if a signature isnt required, I try NOT to use them.

CandiedLipgloss

I hate Fedex! This happened to me twice and my neighbor was outside putting up Christmas lights at the time he said he came in Dec. Since they can drop it off without being responsible if a signature isnt required, I try NOT to use them.

I know, ugh. I know for next time though. At this point I'm actually convinced it might've been the driver her/himself. :look:
Now that I think of it I didn't see a FedEx truck all day.

workingonme

That is exactly why I don't use FedEx. They used to leave my mother's medication beside her front door, it took a lot of hell-raising and fire-spitting to stop that.

Ms_CoCo37

That has happened to me before! I'd preordered a book that DD was dying for from Amazon.com, and the flippin UPS guy just left it by the door. Mind you, we were home and he could have rang the doorbell. But noooooooooooooo! To top it off, there were a bunch of teenage boys hanging out directly across the street from my house.:wallbash:

Suffice it to say, I called Amazon and clowned (a little):look: and they sent me another book. This time I had them deliver to my job (that's where I have everything delivered now).

Have you tried contacting the company to see if they can do anything for you?

TamedTresses

It's not money down the drain. Since BlackHairSpray.com didn't require a signature, it is their responsibility. You are entitled to the products that you paid for so I would give them a call. I once had a large package go missing. When I called UPS they told me that the signature is showing it was signed for by "front door". I told them that my front door doesn't sign for or accept packages. I called the company and they re-shipped my items and opened a claim with UPS.

exoticmommie

I have noticed that UPS doesn't ring our doorbell anymore. And it kinda pisses me off. Especially since they deliver at 6pm or later here...

Sorry that happened to you, you should be able to file a claim.

CandiedLipgloss

That has happened to me before! I'd preordered a book that DD was dying for from Amazon.com, and the flippin UPS guy just left it by the door. Mind you, we were home and he could have rang the doorbell. But noooooooooooooo! To top it off, there were a bunch of teenage boys hanging out directly across the street from my house.:wallbash:

Suffice it to say, I called Amazon and clowned (a little):look: and they sent me another book. This time I had them deliver to my job (that's where I have everything delivered now).

Have you tried contacting the company to see if they can do anything for you?

Oh wow, that sucks.

I did send them an email, they aren't open until tomorrow, so I should hear back from them then. I just simply said I never received the package.

CandiedLipgloss

It's not money down the drain. Since BlackHairSpray.com didn't require a signature, it is their responsibility. You are entitled to the products that you paid for so I would give them a call. I once had a large package go missing. When I called UPS they told me that the signature is showing it was signed for by "front door". I told them that my front door doesn't sign for or accept packages. I called the company and they re-shipped my items and opened a claim with UPS.

That is so true. I will let BHS know this. I'm just really annoyed that I have to wait until tues so the driver can tell the rep where exactly he put the package. Like really, for real? :rolleyes: