Now I'm mad.

yuhlovevybz

Now I'm mad. (Pics)

Alright, well I've been playing with my hair lately, and today, bored, I'd decide I'd try this twist without extension things once more time. It was after I had gone for a run, I had washed my hair, conditioned and left some conditioner in it, then let it air dry most of the way. When I decided to twist it I read some tutorials and decide to try stretching my hair, so I did a very light blow dry using just the air and pulling with a comb/my fingers. Then I twisted it with passionfruit curl control paste (a product that does exactly the opposite of that). I'm halfway done with my hair and I realized two things.

1) These are the BEST twists I've EVER done. They're shiney and because of the product I used they smell so goood. Stretching the hair helped so that they hang and don't look super awkard. I think i've found a new style! I can actually grow me some hair now!!!

2) I have to go to bootcamp in two weeks. These needa come out before then.

:wallbash: I hate my life.

Any one else ever have moments like these? Do an amazing hair style and can't even enjoy it?

GEDC0067.jpg

GEDC0077.jpg

GEDC0079.jpg

GEDC0080.jpg

GEDC0082.jpg

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
Man. I do the BEST buns when I just throw my hair up without even looking in the mirror to lay around the house.
It makes me SOOOO mad.
because when I have to go somewhere, it takes me FOREVER to attempt to redo the style. -__-

LOL--girl where the pics at??

Good luck at bootcamp! Which service?

Last edited:
NaturalBeauty<3 said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
Man. I do the BEST buns when I just throw my hair up without even looking in the mirror to lay around the house.
It makes me SOOOO mad.
because when I have to go somewhere, it takes me FOREVER to attempt to redo the style. -__-

Me too girl I do the best messy high buns on the weekends when I'm cleaning or running errands! When I TRY to do my messy bun for work it never comes out as awesome :/

:mob::needpics::needpics:What where who?!!
where are my pictures?!!!

:mob: :needpics: :mob:

To answer your question - I only get mad when I straighten my hair and it comes out gorgeous, only to find out its going to rain the next day and its going to be ruined.

LOL--girl where the pics at??

Good luck at bootcamp! Which service?

I knew somebody was gonna ask I had to run and go take some lol. They're not impressive but for ME...lord....my hair has seem some terrible days.

And thank you! Navy. :grin:

GEDC0065.jpg

GEDC0071.jpg

GEDC0067.jpg

Only that half of my head is done so I'll post more pics when I finish to get a better idea of how it looks with my weird layers lol

yayy I finished! They look nice but I can't really capture the whole style because A) camera shy and B) the camera adds 20 lbs to my already big head so...I'll save yall the grief of having to see that. :look:

I'm super happy I found a style that works and finally managed to do it so that I don't look homeless but I'm sad that it'll be forever until i'll be able to wear twists again. *sigh* At least I can look forward to longer twists in the future and now i know that my hair actually has been growing since I haven't stretched it in so long

Back