you HAVE to try this!

hotshot

Ok, i just wanted to share something fabulous ive started doing. i use lily of the valley aloe vera gel or aloe vera juice as a final rinse on wash day. and since it has to be kept refrigerated, its already cold as a final rinse should be. let me tell you my hair has NEVER felt like this!!! i didnt even use ANY product after washing and my hair was still soft and fluffy the next day. you will feel your hair transform to softness as soon as your pour it on! Talk about SHINE and moisture! Just avoid getting it in your eyes- ouch!

I highly recommend giving it a try. Pour the juice/gel through the hair after conditioning , then rinse out with cold water.

happy hair retaining! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Peachtree

Hi Hot Shot!
I use "Lily Of The Desert" aloe vera gel & juice in my homemade moisturizing products. Yes, it does yield WONDERFUL results /images/graemlins/cool.gif

dreamgurl

I love to drink aloe juice since it's good for the internal health of your hair and skin. The AO GPB has Aloe as one of the primary ingredients and it really makes my hair feel like silk immediately following a world of tangles from clarifying. I agree, Aloe is great! /images/graemlins/up.gif