I'm thinking of making a "drastic" hair change...

pebbles

Re: I\'m thinking of making a \"drastic\" hair change...

Good luck, Peachtree!!

Peachtree

Thanks Canuck
Your input was much appreciated.

Yes, I understand what u mean about not "knowing" the texture due to the relaxed hair stretching the length. I didn't think about that, but i'm surely glad u made mention of it.
Thanks again luv

Peachtree

Sweetcocoa, that's how i'm feeling about it.

Not in response to Sweetcocoa, but *Just for the record *
I'm luving my relaxed hair, especially now that I finally understand how to take care of it. But I'm also luving my natural hair, now that I've finally figured out how to manage it. Yeah, i'm at a bit of a cross roads here... but i'll keep everyone posted

Peachtree

[ QUOTE ]
well peachtree, good luck on whatever u decided to do in the end coz even if u decided natural wasnt for u then u'd always be able to grow it out and relax agen
wen i was on the pre-pre-pre plananin stage u're on i think what helped me the most was readin bout how other ppl had done it and lookin at pics really helped.

Lik sithembile i was VERY afraid bout how i'd deal with it coz i hadnt never seen no1 with my type hair havin success with dealin with the two textures but they really helped. Thembi have a look at these websites and good luck on whatever u decide in the end

http://motowngrl.8m.net/links.html#resources

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ngaa

Yeah, I'm doin' A LOT of reading on this

Thanks for the link

Peachtree

Skegeesmb, your post was very inspirational
. Your "journey" was remarkable.... so very encouraging indeed.

I'm not gonna make any big cuts anytime soon (if i go through with transitioning). I've worked pretty long & hard to get this length...
well, no i didn't
, BUT I DID WORK HARD to get find & maintain a good regime
. Thanks dear for your input

Peachtree

Thanks Caramelhonee, ur really kind luv

Premierepearl, thanks for the book rec
. If i make a big deal out of it well it's prolly gonna b out of sheer excitement
. Like i said before, NEVER have i imagined this could be an option... that just goes to show how long it's been since i cared for my natural hair. We'll see