Do you keep a written hair journal?

• Yes

Votes: 51 49.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LovelyLionessa

I keep a journal online here at LHCF and I'm constantly updating my regimen on Fotki and product reviews. I even occasionally make notes in little notebooks I have lying around too.

Mom23

I started a journal today. I wasn't keeping one, but I think this is a great idea. :)

bablou00

I have been writing in a journal since I started lurking hair care sites last year. I write down products used and want to get, what has been good for my hair and what happens, when I wash and what I do. Its great because I like to go back and see where I had a good wash or hair day and what I used. I tried to keep it up for awhile in my fotki but I like to write in my notebook.

***Toy-Pisces***

I have been meaning to start a journal since I started taking better care of my hair. I wil start one today. Thanks for the reminder.

Creatividual

I love writing so I enjoy journaling. I have my hair journal on here and already it has reminded me of things that I have tried recently that I liked and disliked. Any helpful hair information or tips, I put on there as well as a reference. But mainly I use it to document my progress so I can read back and see what I was doing and if it was successful for me.

LaNecia

bablou00 said:
I tried to keep it up for awhile in my fotki but I like to write in my notebook.

I was doing this for a while too but the notebook is much more convenient!

mzcris

I had never thought about keeping a hair journal before...but now that I've read your thread I will start one today! It does make sense to have a hair journal...thanks for sharing!

FineChyna

i just started one so i can remember what did/didn't work and maybe find out where i am making mistakes so i can correct them quicker.

VirGoViXxEn

i thoguht i was the only one. i use it more so to keep track of when i dust, protein dc, clarify etc. I also write down names of wigs i want to try. For the most part it mostly has dates in it.

crvlngrhair

I voted yes, for me it makes a world of difference. I didn't realize how helpful it was until I was trying to remember what I did to make it to APL last summer, and found out I couldn't remember a dern thing lol. So anytime I try something new (products or combinations) I jot it down in my notebook. It also helps me keep on track and break my habit of jumping from product to product each week.