in the Indian store right now and need help!

ladylibra

I am trying to decide between brahmi oil or powder... Is it one that needs to be combined with something conditioning like amla if a powder? :look: if so i"kk get the oil... If not i'll get the powder and switch to using amla oil.

Pls help, i'm on my Blackberry... :lol:

:lol: never give Libras a choice... I've been standing here for 10 minutes trying to decide! And the guy working here doesn't know :rolleyes:

You are on the internet from your cell? I need to upgrade...:wallbash:

This shows you what a serious hair lady she is. I can see her now trying to decide and getting beeps from her blackberry...reading responses...looking at the products...typing...waiting for the beep, and she thinks the clerk is the crazy one! HA!

go with the powder because you can always infuse it in an oil to make your own (oil) and no Brahmi does not need to be combined with anything it can be used as a conditioning powder.

go with the powder because you can always infuse it in an oil to make your own (oil) and no Brahmi does not need to be combined with anything it can be used as a conditioning powder.
Hmmm...that's a good idea! Especially since I'm a home chemist!:grin:

:lol: if thrk didn't know me, he'd probably think i was trying to steal something, the way my crazy self is acting!

This shows you what a serious hair lady she is. I can see her now trying to decide and getting beeps from her blackberry...reading responses...looking at the products...typing...waiting for the beep, and she thinks the clerk is the crazy one! HA!

Ah thanks! I thought it was conditioning but couldn't remember! And thanks for the good idea ;)

Back