Information on Purtain Pride Biotin

Azalia

Just some information for you ladies, I called the 1-800 # for Puritan Pride Biotin and I asked the rep if there were any location here in Austin Tx where they may sell their product. She told me Vitamin World had the exact same ingredients that Purtain Pride had the only difference was the label. I was a little skeptical about that so I called Vitamin World to confirm and one of the sales clerk told me that was not true. She told me that they were owned by Purtain Pride but they did'nt have the same ingredient
. I was also interested in the Freeda biotin so I called the 1-800 # and they told me that the 10mg(250pills)is $55.92
. I think I remember Jade saying that this brand was stronger that PP. I took PP long time ago (thanks Jade
) and believe me PP is no joke this stuff works. I remember the feeling I got, it felt like a thousand bugs crawling in my scalp and at that time I had a sew in and I promise you I got a least an inch sometimes an inch and half of new growth or even more. Londondiva I can say now that's what contributed to my growth at the time. I was thinking if I got those results I wonder what would I get with the Freeda
. I don't want to spend that much money but all the set backs I have experience I'm ready. I think I'm going to order some today. The rep told me it should only take 4 days for the product to reach me. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHOULD I TRY IT[/b. The only thing I did'nt like about the PP is having to take all of those pills but It was worth the length that I gained. So just a quick question do any of you ladies know about Vitamin World and Purtain Pride having the same ingredients
. I don't have any of my old bottles so I can't compare. Thanks in advance

Crystal

I think $55 is a great price for 10mg of Biotin and 250 pills. You'd have to spend three times that for PP to get that amount of pills at that dosage.

Unless there's some kind of health reason to not take that much Biotin, I say go for the Freeda Brand and then let a sistah know where she can purchase some.

azul11

I forgot who it was but someone mentioned that there was freeda for 9.95 for the 2.5mg at wilners chemists. I think they have a website WILLNER
God bless you all.

Country gal

I would PM Seamist because I read that she has the Freeda Biotin. She would be able to tell you if it is worth the cost.

Tonya

Hello all,
Sorry to but in but there is another thread where I think Seamist is talking about Freeda Biotin (I believe it is the Bristing Follicur action thread) she said they are VERY potent and she has even more itching results than she did with PP but u can go over nad check it out for your self

HTH

godzooki

thats funny cause I called pp and they told me the vitamin world brand and pp were exactly the same and from the same batch and the only thing different was the name. she even had me match the batch numbers to different vitamins (I have a lot of vitamin world stuff) to show they were the same. bottle has to be the same amount count and potency.