Instant notification?

vaqtea

When I subscribe to a thread I am no longer receiving an instant email notification. I am receiving no notification. I checked my User CP and it says that I am subscribed to certain threads. Can anyone help me?

london honey

when you subscribe make sure you select 'instant notification'. there are different options. maybe you are choosing the wrong one?

vaqtea

london honey said:
when you subscribe make sure you select 'instant notification'. there are different options. maybe you are choosing the wrong one?

Yes, I am also choosing the correct option. Mods? Admin? Anyone?

Victorian

old head
I don't know...maybe check to see what your default notification is. User CP-->Edit Options-->Messaging and Notifications.
I don't do instant notification, but I did have the default where I automatically subscribe to threads I reply to, and I noticed the other day that it had stopped doing the automatic subscription. When I checked my options it had somehow been unchecked and I had to reset it.

Victorian

old head
I guess not everyone has read Nikos' announcement, but the mods won't really be reading stuff over here. They opened the new eSupport area. Click on "Contact Us" up there under the Surge Ad and it'll take you there.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
BlackCardinal said:
I guess not everyone has read Nikos' announcement, but the mods won't really be reading stuff over here. They opened the new eSupport area. Click on "Contact Us" up there under the Surge Ad and it'll take you there.

Thanks sweetie!!

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
This feature was temporarily closed in order to get some performance metrics from the board. It has been reenabled now.

Please make sure that you have a valid email address in your profile otherwise you will not receive any notifications. Additionally your spam filter should be adjusted accordingly to allow the emails from the board to reach your mailbox.