Interesting benefit of Biotin in large dosages

Dionne

I have my sister taking 3 mg of biotin a day for her hair and she told me that when she went to the doctor yesterday they started taking about supplements. She mentioned to biotin and her doctor said "oh did your ob/gyn mention that to" and she said she was taking it for hair growth. Come to find out that biotin inhibits yeast production so her doctor that thought she was taking it for vaginitis. I thought that was kinda funny. Who knew biotin could do that? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well that's very interesting to know. Thanks for letting us know Dionne. I hope when I purchase about 6 months supply of the stuff that these people don't think I have a yeast infection. lol

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I hope when I purchase about 6 months supply of the stuff that these people don't think I have a yeast infection. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at that comment /images/graemlins/drunk.gif. I was thinking the same thing after I read this.

The Puritans Pride folks will probably think that
a yeast infection outbreak is sweeping the world after
they receive all the orders for massive amounts
of their Biotin tablets (thanks to LondonDiva's post
about their great sale). /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm really hoping that they don't run out of the biotin before i make my order. Which I really have to do this week as it goes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back