The BEST biotin in the world!

T

Tee

I am simply amazed by the effectiveness of of Freeda Biotin! Thank you, Jade21, for recommending it.
I always thought that all biotin was pretty much the same. Wrong! I am experiencing unprecedented growth with the addition of Freeda Biotin, which I started taking 2 weeks ago (after my last touch up). Now, I've been taking Viviscal for about 5 months, but I think the Freeda Biotin is really kicking things up a notch. I've never had this much noticeable new growth this fast. I have 3/4 inches in the back (the hair in the front was very underprocessed, so I'm not quite sure how much growth I have there). And my nails are stronger and growing much faster. I've always had good nails, and no other biotin I've taken has made a noticeable impact on them. The Freeda has! I was using Cardiovascular Research Biotin and Solgar Biotin prior to that, and, I have to say, Freeda is by far the superior brand!

nooniecakes

Thanks for that thread it was very helpful i was wonder where did you find freeda biotin i've been trying to find a good brand to start taking currently i've been taking gnc biotin 300mg? Also how many do you take a day?

ngaa

tee keep the raves comin coz its nice to 'hear' otgher ppl's success stories

happy hair growin!!

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for that thread it was very helpful i was wonder where did you find freeda biotin i've been trying to find a good brand to start taking currently i've been taking gnc biotin 300mg? Also how many do you take a day?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered it from http://www.koshervitamin.com. I take 5000mcg a day (2500mcg in the morning, 2500mcg in the evening).

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
is Freeda better than Puritans Pride?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never tried Puritans Pride, but I think Jade also recommends that brand.

joyous

Thanks, I'm tossing my Solgar's. They never did much for my hair. I'm buying the Freeda biotin.

Jade21

Tee,

You are so welcome. I am elated for you

You were so smart in terms of your timing...right after you had your touch-up so that you could readily notice a difference.

Much Love,

Jade

azul11

wow this is the brand i was going to try after the puritan pride to see what the difference were. i even know of a location of the wilner(sp?) place where they sell this. i may start next month after i finish this bottle of pp. this is good to hear. God bless you all.

Daughter

UK Blak
What makes one brand superior to another? Is it the quantity (dosage) or something else? Help a sista out!

NYCchild

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I'm tossing my Solgar's. They never did much for my hair. I'm buying the Freeda biotin.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what im saying about PP seems my 'head'gat used to it. im on my last bottle - then ima git this Freeda

CICI24

I don't know what makes one brand superior to another but I've tried at least 4 different brands of biotin and I noticed that with the Freeda biotin pretty much dissolves in my mouth before I can swallow it so it may be better absorbtion that makes this brand better

elliot

[ QUOTE ]
wow this is the brand i was going to try after the puritan pride to see what the difference were. i even know of a location of the wilner(sp?) place where they sell this. i may start next month after i finish this bottle of pp. this is good to hear. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am with you.

vevster

Freeda is a brand with an EXCELLENT reputation. They used to make a liquid iron supplement that I turned my friend on to. She was so anemic she almost needed to be hospitalized. The doctor was amazed.

You can't go wrong with this brand. Puritan Pride, gnc etc. I'm am not that sure on. Freeda is recommended by nutritionists.

CICI24

man I can't wait to start getting some serious growth from Freeda biotin. I just started 5 days ago!

T

Tee

I hope those who are trying this are having as much success as I am. I'm now doing a stacked dose rotation of 10mg for 2 weeks, 7.5mg for 1 week, and 1 week off. My hair is doing even better with this new routine!

aqualung

I\'m switching!

That's it! I'm switching to Freeda or Puritan's Pride biotin.

I've been taking 16mg/day (10mg of which are Vitamin Shoppe's 5mg capsule) since July 1st. I've noticed NO faster hair or nail growth than when I just took 4mg/day from twice daily hair multivitamins. No scalp itch action. Nothing new even though it's a higher loading dose.

Then I saw other people's complaints about slow/no accelerated growth with VS biotin.
It's cheap, but this brand's not working for me.

iCandey

Re: I\'m switching!

Any one know the cheapest place to get it? I think I am going to stick with Freeda. The itchies arent as bad with it as with PP also.

aqualung

iCandey,

I did a little math before I ordered this morning.
I wanna take 10 mg per day. I'm not in NYC, so that Willner's Chemist store is out.

That leaves www.freedavitamins.com (27.96 for 100 tabs) & www.koshervitamins.com ($26.21 for 100 tabs).

I could buy 2 jars of 5mg PP biotin (60 capsules) for $24, but I'd have to take 2 a day.

I ordered the Freeda biotin from the kosher vitamin site cuz the 40 additional days of biotin cost only ~$3 extra.

Then it was 7am and I went back to sleep.

Honi

There is no board.

I'm with ya! I used GNCs brand and noticed that my nails are so long and strong. I've never had nails like this EVER since I had acrylics many years ago which almost destroyed them. My hair grows quicker too which I'm not gonna complain about.

iCandey

thanks megonw..I will be in NYC next month..the hunt for Willners Chemist will be on
... I am also going to try that step method Tee mentioned, but I am also getting 3mg of biotin in my Vitol pills...I will figure it out...

Jade21

The cheapest place to get Freeda Vitamins for an everyday price of 20% off suggested retail or list price is Willner Chemists. You can purchase online at Willner Chemists

Be sure to cross-check Koshervitamins.com because they do have sales over that 20% price.

~Jade~

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

Just ordered some from the Freeda website the 2.5mgs for $9.56 100 count. I felt safer ordering it from the source. How long do they take to ship?

azul11

[ QUOTE ]
Just ordered some from the Freeda website the 2.5mgs for $9.56 100 count. I felt safer ordering it from the source. How long do they take to ship?

[/ QUOTE ]

I may go to the store and buy it. i may buy two bottles for a three month supply. i have to because the puritan didnt do anything for me and i am not ready to give up on biotin just yet. God bless you all.

aqualung

The Freeda biotin 10 mg tablets arrived in the mail today! They'll languish at the UPS center til Monday a.m. when I pick up.
Why aren't UPS centers open on the weekend?

I can't wait.