Ion Conditioning Miracle Microwaveable Treatment

sozinzcomet

Hey ladies,
I went to Sally's today to pick up some hydra caps and I came accross this product called Ion Conditioning Miracle Microwaveable Deep Penetrating Treatment Pac. It looks promising and I wanted to know has anyone used this before, what kind of product it is (is it some type of ceramide product?), and is it any good.
It says that it repairs and remoisturizes over-processed hair.
The directions say to bend and tear off the neck and place it upright in a microwaveable container and heat for 7 to 10 seconds or heat the pack in hot water for 1 to 2 mins.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile minerale), Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Ammonium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Methylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

If any of our ingredient experts can chime in also and put in their two cents, I would greatly appreciate it. TIA! :grin: