Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I have the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In and the Cantu Shea Butter Treatment. While in the BSS yesterday I've seen this product. Has anyone used this before? Also, how does the ingriedients look to you?

Ingredients: Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Urea, Synthetic Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

http://www.cantusheasoft.com/images/products/style-and-hold/daily-oil-moisturizer.jpg

bludaydreamr

I saw it on Saturday when I picked up the leave-in, but I did not allow myself to buy it, I was wondering the same. To me for a non-natual product they don't look that bad, but I am waiting for some reviews also.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I guess I'll be the first to give a review on it. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll be using it tonight in my baggy.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I've used it...I still have almost a full bottle to use up. *looks sadly at bottle*
It's not a very good product to me..it makes my hair greasy, weighs it down, turns it into a dust magnet, and doesn't really moisturize as much as it coats. It's essentially white pink oil.
I've been using it to shave, mostly.

Last edited:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I've tried it before. It works great as a moisturizer and it's good at smoothing the hair, but it caused a lot of build up on my hair. After awhile, I would have tiny balls of moisturizer throughout my hair.