Is a Rollerset Appropriate for a wedding?

divinefavor

One of my closest girlfriends is getting married this coming Sunday at 4pm. Unfortunately, I have class all day Saturday and will have to leave class early on Sunday to get to the wedding. I am also one of the bridesmaids and due to studying for my final, completing papers and her bridal shower on Saturday night, I will not have time get my hair done at the salon. So, I figure I can get up very early on Sunday morning and do a rollerset (a tight one with smaller rollers). Is this type of style appropriate if you are standing up in a wedding? Please advise! TIA for your help!

I would think so..you can also jazz it up by putting some flowers, maybe baby breaths on the side

LOL- divinefavor - I was just about to post this question!!!!

divinefavor said:
One of my closest girlfriends is getting married this coming Sunday at 4pm. Unfortunately, I have class all day Saturday and will have to leave class early on Sunday to get to the wedding. I am also one of the bridesmaids and due to studying for my final, completing papers and her bridal shower on Saturday night, I will not have time get my hair done at the salon. So, I figure I can get up very early on Sunday morning and do a rollerset (a tight one with smaller rollers). Is this type of style appropriate if you are standing up in a wedding? Please advise! TIA for your help!

sherylin123 said:
I would think so..you can also jazz it up by putting some flowers, maybe baby breaths on the side

Thanks!!! The baby's breath or flower would be very pretty!

I think so...I look at it this way....I'd wanna look great, but then again, er'body is there to see the bride....

yes sweetie, I think it would be beautiful!!!! to wear by itself, with a swoop bang or pin up the back and put a rhinestone comb. oh yes. just beautiful.

nomoweavesfome said:
yes sweetie, I think it would be beautiful!!!! to wear by itself, with a swoop bang or pin up the back and put a rhinestone comb. oh yes. just beautiful.

I agree. A partial pin-up with a jeweled clip or comb would be really simple and elegant.

myco said:
I agree. A partial pin-up with a jeweled clip or comb would be really simple and elegant.
This is what I was going to suggest. Your ornamentation will really set it off.

Yep, i'd say so... if the bride didn't give u specific instructions on how to wear the hair then she must be cool enough with the ladies doing their own thing. I just got married a few months back and i wouldn't have had no problem with anyone doing a rollerset. I think the idea of a swoop bang pinned with a rhinestone/diamond barrette sounds so very cute...

Back