IS ANY ONE STILL USING VIVISCAL?

Sugadoll

Happy holidays to you all. OCTOBER 1st I started to use the supplement Viviscal. i had some serious breaking and shedding from some twists had had installed. I had heard of the hair supplement and decided to try it. I know my hair feels better. There is some fuzz coming in at both of my edges. These are the worst areas. I contiune to have shedding and or breakage when I comb my hair. I have not seen the turnaround that many speak of. I planned on a six month commitment. Can any one tell their Viviscal story?

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sugadoll

I used Viviscal 2014. Great Hair Vitamin. You must be willing to commit to at least 6 months.

Saw noticeable improvements. Health/Thickness etc...(However, did not measure).

No problems at all using/taking Viviscal.

I am switching to Phyto's Phytophanere in 2015. I want to compare the two.

mssoconfused

I used it a while ago. Now using manetabolism. I *think* I got better results with Vivascal but its really hard to compare hair vitamins when you already have a healthy diet and exercise regimen. I've never gotten those crazy length results that I see on IG. I never suffered any breakouts or negative reactions. The only vitamin to give me negative reactions was Hairfinity...and also pure Biotin.

PlainJane

I took the viviscal Pro version for I think three months and it gave me stomach side effects so I stopped.

Sugadoll

I'm going to continue my planned commitment with the Viviscal for at least six months. Thank you for assistance. I know I must increase my water intake.